Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not Receiving Notifications for Offers, etc. on Desktop

Hello, I have not been receiving notifications on my desktop comptuer. The last it updated was several days ago. Sometimes I get the message "Notifications not Working." I tried signing out and in again, rebooting the comptuer, but nothing works. Is ...

"BEST OFFERS" IGNORED !!

It should be a breach of ebay's policies and 'contract' of a seller who advertises for a best offer and then doesn't even acknowledge one !! That seems fraudulent to me. Certainly it is unethical & I won't shop with a seller who does that

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 79 replies
  • 2 helpful

Getting UPS to cooperate in case of a tracking scam

I'm a victim of the fake-tracking number scam as detailed/tracked here by ittybitnot. I have been trying to get UPS to confirm, in writing, that the tracking number I was provided was for somebody else's package entirely. I managed to get both a loca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help! How do I stop the side pop ups when using a Browser?

I do a lot of business buy and selling on eBay everyday. When I'm on the computer those side pop ups telling me I've been outbid are beyond annoying! I don't know how to make the stop and if I click on another browser jpspin88, jpspin88 daftar page a...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FABRIC CONTENT

Why do sellers not ALWAYS LIST the exact fabric content of their items for sale !! It makes a big difference in how something fits or how it's gonna fit after washing.....by the amount of cotton/polyester/spandex/whatever is in the garment !! Especia...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspended

Hello, I've been suspended for a few days and ebay support won't tell me why... suggested I create a new account.I have explained my situation several times, so I have two countrys from which I shop UK and Lithuania. No one said why I was suspended. ...

Search results - missing items.

Hi all. Daily, I meticulously do both 'ending soonest' and newly listed'-type searches on eBay.com ('Worldwide' and with 'Include description' ticked) and eBay.co.uk ('UK only' and with 'Include description' ticked) for items by a certain music artis...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay tracking.

Is anyone else experiencing massive problems with eBay tracking? I have many purchases that have never updated past "label created." And every single item I have purchased that used ebay tracking that did update has said "out for delivery," in Fayett...

Screenshot_20210813-041158.png

Defective item replacement

I recently purchased a replacement LCD monitor. The item arrived, looked fine but I never opened the package due to a city election I was in the middle of. After about 6 weeks I was finally able to get to install this monitor, when I did the monitor ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help! How do I stop the side pop ups when using a laptop?

I do a lot of business buy and selling on eBay. When I'm on the computer those side pop ups telling me I've been outbid are beyond annoying! I don't know how to make the stop and if I click on another web page and come back it waits for me and the po...

Why does eBay sucks so much now.

I mean, did they hire people to destroy eBay? Just to do any simple little task, I have to click, and click, and click, and hope I get lucky and find what I am trying to achieve. eBay is a perfect example of fixing something that isn’t broken. It’s a...

Bought pajamas condition on auction: New with Tags

I purchased pajamas on Ebay, condition stated was: New with Tags. I received the pajamas there are no tags, no crease from being in a package - they almost appeared to have been washed (very wrinkled). These pajamas were sold at Costco a few years ag...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bidding on Ebay is a waste of time!

Nothing I will post will come as a surprise. But, DO NOT USE THE BIDDING SYSTEM! Sellers allow private bidders. What that means is that the seller can set up private accounts as a guest to eBay to bid. They do this for high dollar items they want to ...

Purchasing only some of an offer

A seller has two item offered and I only want one. I have contacted the seller and seller has agreed to a price for just one item. There is no option on the original posting to enter anything but to accept the original price for two pieces. Seller te...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors