eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

andriane-half2light7
Community Member

Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

for the few weeks i've done make some transactionon ebay and it was smooth..

but suddenly when i want to purchase during checkout it giving me a notification :

"Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase."

i did not change any setting in my paypal or ebay.. but suddenly happen like this. 

note : i live in U.S

did somebody had experience like this before?

any idea how to make it works again

many thanks

Please use plain text.
seemystuffonline
Community Member

Re: Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

in reply to andriane-half2light7
Yes, had to update expiration date on C card in PayPal.

Or you need a backup funding source in PayPal to continue. That means putting in a Credit Card.
Even when I am telling a lie I am truthful. :-) Rick
Please use plain text.
andriane-half2light7
Community Member

Re: Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

in reply to seemystuffonline

my c card is still valid till 2017.. do i need to add another c card? or do i need makes some changes in my profile setting?

its killing me.. its already 2 days. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
ubeladysales
Community Member

[ Edited ]

..go the PayPal site and do as asked to have your records update...

Please use plain text.
andriane-half2light7
Community Member

in reply to ubeladysales
yes i did.. but it still gives me that notice :
"Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase."
i tried to contact paypal customer support so many times.. but its still cannot fix this.. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Did you find an answer? I'm having the same issue myself. 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to tuccompt

Did anyone find a solution?

This is frustrating. Been trying purchase for last 2 hours and not able to get my credit card verified issue?

Could not find any option to verify credit card. :smileysad:(

Please use plain text.
Community Member

I don't know whats going on but there appear to be many issues today with ebay and with paypal ,

I just hope none of you clicked on any links , All issues should be solved from the paypal site period , don't ever click a link to get to your paypal account ,

Please use plain text.