Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer trying to return a replica 335 Gibson

My buyer bought my new replica Gibson 335. It was advertised as a replica and he bought it anyway. Now he wants to return it saying it is of poor quality. It cost £300 and the real thing would cost £2700. He got exactly what he paid for.

Can I cancel a return and then ask ebay to step in? Or ask ebay to step in with a return open?

Bought a sports card last week. The card was initially listed at $19.99. The picture made it seem like it a dark blue prizm so I added it to my watch list. A few days later I received a 50% off offer. So I accepted at $9.99. The picture made it seem ...

Resolved! Recall message on eclipse glasses

Hello als88,We take product safety very seriously. We’re reaching out to you because an item you purchased may have been recalled or pose a safety hazard. We recommend that you stop using this product. If you have questions about the item(s), please ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Should I report a false positive review to ebay?

I have bought a lot of cards on eBay and it's almost always a positive experience. There are lots of ways to mail trading cards and I have seen some sketchy packaging, but the cards are usually ok. This past week I got a cheap (<$20 after shipping) l...

Ebay time ending soonest search

I wanted to know if any of you have encountered Ebay time ending soonest search defaulting to a hodge podge of listings ending in let say two hours coming before an item in one hour and then a listing ending in two days. Seems like best match to me. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Temporary buing restriction of old user without any bids

Hi all! I got this message when I try to buy any thing on ebay: You’ve reached a temporary buying restriction.You can only buy items where you can pay immediately at checkout. To continue, find an item with an immediate payment method and click on th...

Item shows delivered but it was shipped to wrong address

I need help here. I bought an item last week and I decided to check to see when it was shipped and when I am expecting it to be delivered. The bad news is it says it was delivered on Monday but it never came to my house, instead it is shipping it got...

Resolved! I received unsealed, refurbished, used, and faulty item while it was declared as new and unopenned

On December 19, 2022, I purchased a mobile phone. The mobile was presented on the seller's website as new and unopened, however, I received a product that was in an open box and was refurbished. In addition, the battery of the phone was inside the de...

Resolved! When is the earliest I can get a refund of the item isn’t shipped?

So I bought a VR headstrap 3 days ago, and it hasn’t been shipped yet. 3 days isn’t a long time, but I decided to check the listing again to figure out when I can expect it. But then I noticed that the seller had a low review score with many buyers s...

"Invalid shipping address. Please enter a different address." error appears

Cant add shipping address,"Invalid shipping address. Please enter a different address." error appears.I tried different addresses in Germany and Other countries(to detect if the problem is with my address in Germany), but in all cases the same error ...

So frustrating with dishonest seller and waiting…..

Part is my fault not researching but it’s not a sin to asking to cancel an order .like any store, you can take a back or ask cancel on any online order if you change your mind if it’s right after you paid…….it is buyers right too in my opinion.i had ...

Ebay PLEASE FIX. My purchase item list shows delivered...........

I bought an item on eBay. On my purchase item list on eBay tracking shows delivered. Not delivered. Seller contacts me and says package returned - address undeliverable. Address is deliverable. Address comes up as valid on a number of real estate web...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

AllState Protection Plan is a Scam and a Fraud

*I bought two ozone generators and the protection plan for them from Allstate.*One of the two items was defective.*I contacted the seller to rectify, instead they sent me the shipping info (what? that wasn't my question).*I contact Ebay through the w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors