eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

How do i change from dollars to pounds

can anyone help, my ebay is displaying dollars instead of pounds how do i alter this as im in the uk

Please use plain text.
snappyauctions14
Community Member

Re: How do i change from dollars to pounds

in reply to annette11555
https://www.google.com/#q=dollars+to+pounds&safe=off

Current conversion is 1$ = 0.6 pounds sterling. Do the math. Multiply dollars by 0.6.

Note it changes daily.

-------- All truths are easy to understand once discovered. The point is to discover them. - - Galileo
-------- Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - - Mark Twain
Please use plain text.
snappyauctions14
Community Member

in reply to snappyauctions14
Oh, sorry. Misread the question. You can do the math to "know" the amount, but I believe if you simply select pay now, the conversion is automatic.
-------- All truths are easy to understand once discovered. The point is to discover them. - - Galileo
-------- Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - - Mark Twain
Please use plain text.
kathrynscollectibles
Community Member

in reply to annette11555

You've wanderer over to Ebay dot com, the United States site, so you'll have to go back to eBay UK.

“As a general rule, if you want to get at the truth — hear both sides and believe neither.” Josh Billings
Please use plain text.