Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Ebay Not Allowing My Sale to Germany. Glitch???

I have a buyer in Germany who wants to buy an RC Porsche car from me. He asked if I shipped to Germany and I said yes I do. (I have sold to India and the Netherlands). Buyer did BIN and got a message saying I did not ship to Germany. I checked my set...

User avatar by Scout
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another glitch

Last night night I had 7 orders to pack. I packed 4 orders and printed out shipping labels, no problem, then took a dinner break. After dinner I packed the remaining 3 orders. After printing out the 3 shipping labels, I noticed from my seller hub it ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Shipping Supplies Shorted My Shipping Boxes Order

This is a new one for me. Thru Ebay shipping supplies, I used my quarterly $50.00 code. Ordered two cases of 4x4x4 boxes, 25 per box. And a dozen rolls of tape. Big box shows up with one case of 25 4x4x4 boxes with the dozen rolls of tape. Shorted me...

Trouble Adding a Video

I need help adding a video to a listing. I didn't see an option on the app. On the desktop, there is an option to add a video. When I add it, it thinks that I am adding a photo, with an error message that says, "Format must be jpeg, png, or heic". It...

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

Resolved! Can no longer promote listings or start campaign.

Out of nowhere (overnight), I lost the ability to promote any listings on ebay. Never had an issue, have 100% feedback and will be ranked as top seller on 4/20/24 from what I see (above standard now). I go to list some sports cards today and see I ca...

Price Guide For Trading Cards Disabled?

Has the Price Guide for trading cards been disabled or removed from the app? I noticed today in the Android app it is no longer showing the price guide banner at the top of searches for trading cards like it used to and I don't see any other way to a...

sportcardsearch.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors