cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bears and Plush
Start a Discussion
Anyone Recognize This Large Plush Clown? Probably 1960's?
Anyone Recognize This Large Plush Clown? Probably 1960's?
Hi all! A friend has asked me to sell some of her dolls & collectibles. In the collection is this large plush clown doll. It also resembles Raggedy An...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by definingcolor
Looking for this Valentine stuffed wolf/dog
Looking for this Valentine stuffed wolf/dog
If you have one to sell, I am desperate to buy!!!Member name: Erleebird - Please message me.
in Bears and Plush | Updated by erleebird
Does anyone know where I can buy this old Walmart stuffed monkey beside ebay?
Does anyone know where I can buy this old Walmart stuffed monkey beside ebay?
I live in Canada and I want to purchase an item from the US. I've recently found this used stuffed monkey on ebay, but unfortunately the shipping cost...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by tim3ee
Has Anyone Seen This Bear Before?
Has Anyone Seen This Bear Before?
Does anyone know anything about this bear? The tag telling me it's name and who made it is blank just the cleaning directions are still there. I have ...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by tillisonpenny
Antique Bear Tag Plate What Is It For ?
Antique Bear Tag Plate What Is It For ?
Hi can someone help me figure out what this plate or tag is for?Thanks for any help!!
in Bears and Plush | Updated by watchmystuffgo
Is this a Steiff bear?
Is this a Steiff bear?
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I recently aquired this darling old mohair bear. He is about 13" tall. He is jointed at the arms, legs and neck. He ha...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by edjw
Information on TED MENTEN Mohair Bear
Information on TED MENTEN Mohair Bear
Hi, I recently purchased a Ted Menten jointed mohair bear with glass eyes. I don't normally sell Teddy bears and I've had trouble finding info for pri...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by wsmaugham21
Help identifying Boyds Bear
Help identifying Boyds Bear
I have a Boyds Bear which I think it's authentic but I can't seem to find any information on him can someone please help he has light brown nappy hair...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by brbgramma
Help identify this stuffed Boyds Bear.
Help identify this stuffed Boyds Bear.
I have this stuffed Boyds Bear that I am having a hard time to identify. The tag on the back identifies it from The Boyds Collection Ltd. (Bear 1985, ...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by brbgramma
Can anyone help me to identify this bear?
Can anyone help me to identify this bear?
Bought this very sweet teddy and was wondering more about him. He is about 16" tall, has the softest fur, and sounds a bit crunchy when I squeeze his ...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by alycat3
Needing to identify this Plush, no tags or identifying markings.
Needing to identify this Plush, no tags or identifying markings.
Hi everyone, my first time posting so I hope someone out there can help me out. The attached picture is of my sons favorite stuffed animal/plush that ...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by paigex3335
OLD BEAR
OLD BEAR
hi I found this old bear at a yard sale no damage no tags glass eyes wired jointed body makes sound when turned over I cant get the pictures on here s...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by dollfancy
Help! I have 2 antique (I think) black mohair bears. Excelsior stuffed. ID????
Help! I have 2 antique (I think) black mohair bears. Excelsior stuffed. ID????
Hi all! First I want to say thank you for any help! I do believe both of these bears are antique. But I know very, very little about teddy bears (othe...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by good.golly.dolly
Identify OLD Plush Daschund Dog???
Identify OLD Plush Daschund Dog???
The story goes... I received this stuffed dog for my first Christmas or birthday which would make it almost 60 years old - and I still have her today!...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by skyhart
can anyone id this old bear, with EB patch, 60s era maybe
can anyone id this old bear, with EB patch, 60s era maybe
found this old bear, but no tags, has a patch on his hat, thanks in advance for any info on him.
in Bears and Plush | Updated by hugapug
Ganz Bear
Ganz Bear
Sorry about first post, pushed wrong button now unsure how to edit or delete. Anyway, I found the cutest first Edition Ganz Cottage Collection Cat, hi...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by dfay66
First Edition Ganz Cottage Collectibles lorraine Chien
First Edition Ganz Cottage Collectibles lorraine Chien
in Bears and Plush | Updated by dfay66
Can anyone ID this older brown teddybear, blue eyes
Can anyone ID this older brown teddybear, blue eyes
I have here a brown bear about 19 inchs tall, no tags or markings, does he look like hes a famous bear or just everyday toy. thanks in advance.
in Bears and Plush | Updated by soh.maryl
Who is the top seller of plush toys on eBay?
Who is the top seller of plush toys on eBay?
I'm wondering who is the top seller of plush toy animals on eBay?
in Bears and Plush | Updated by the-glass-fish
I have an original Teddy Roosevelt bear circa 1903. Made by Morris Michtom in Brooklyn, New York.
I have an original Teddy Roosevelt bear circa 1903. Made by Morris Michtom in Brooklyn, New York.
How do I find a value, price for him. When this old bear of mine has never been sold before in modern times? In my years of research, he is the only o...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by pelainec2
Are your bears stuffed with gold
Are your bears stuffed with gold
The prices i have seen on here lately are a joke, good luck with that.
in Bears and Plush | Updated by triciasfunnyfarm
Disney Convention Teddy Bear
Disney Convention Teddy Bear
Need help with pricing.. Have 1991 Walt Disney World Teddy Bear Convention Bear. Jockline Grizzly BearFound it sold on Worthpoint but my subscription ...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by triciasfunnyfarm
Jointed cone face bear no tags Any way to ID?
Jointed cone face bear no tags Any way to ID?
I know nothing about teddy bears. This guy has no tag or remant of tag. Jointed arms and legs. Cone shape face with embroidered nose and mouth. Glass ...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by pargran3
Bear artist: Donna Bjerke --- does she make puppets too?
Bear artist: Donna Bjerke --- does she make puppets too?
I have this adorable beautifully made rabbit hand puppet that I'm trying to find more info about. I'm assuming the Bjerke ribbon label is "Donna Bjerk...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by lizzier-ca
Help with Berenguer BEARS please!
Help with Berenguer BEARS please!
Need help identifying these bear dolls. Maybe not straight out ID, but I'm curious what they're worth, and what other bears there were in the line. Ba...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by astrocharmander
1995 The Boyds Collection Jointed Bear with Violin and Bow ID Please
1995 The Boyds Collection Jointed Bear with Violin and Bow ID Please
Hello again I have searched abd cannot find this Boyds Bear the tag says 1985-1995. 15" tall jointed carries a violin and a bow.Lace collar and burgun...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by stantomm
Red Teddy Bear
Red Teddy Bear
Is anyone familiar with a Teddy Bear like the one in my photo: Tightly stuffed; stands about 17" tall; fur is a red synthetic; paw pads are an ivory c...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by cheekmom3
Is this vintage bear special at all?
Is this vintage bear special at all?
No tags. It looks very old. It's very stiff and the eyes are the googly kind. Thanks for any help!
in Bears and Plush | Updated by theeverydayowl
Help to ID Boyds Hare
Help to ID Boyds Hare
Any knowledgable Boyds collectors/sellers out there that can help my to ID this Boyds Hare? None of my searching has landed on anything conclusive... ...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by blackbird*singing
Help to Identify Plush Boyds Bears Bear
Help to Identify Plush Boyds Bears Bear
I have a plush Boyds Bears that my mother purchased from QVC. I have not been able to identify it - can anyone help identify this white bear with a bl...
in Bears and Plush | Updated by stantomm
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!