cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for an ID

Hello.  For Christmas in 2007, my daughter received this Beanie Buddy (I believe it's a Beanie Buddy; it's not a small Beanie Baby, but a regular size stuffie, about 13"-14" long).  I quite brilliantly made sure to purchase a twin shortly thereafter, safegaurding against the possibility of loss.  Both have been equally loved, their noses have been chewed off, etc.  

For Christmas this year, all she's asking for is to make her doggie twins into triplets.  The problem is that neither dog has a name on his tush tag and I have scoured Google images for months now trying to find this exact same dog, to no avail.  I've tried Google image search, nothing.  I've been through many collector sites, still nothing.  Fiddle looks close, but the brown isn't dark enough and my daughters' dog's dark bown extends across the top of the head from ear to ear and encircles both eyes.  Bones is similar, but the body color isn't right, you still don't have the dark brown running across the entire top of the head, and his coat looks different.

I've included two current pictures from a couple of different angles (excuse the hole where his nose once was; it was a mahogany/dark brown, if I recall correctly); as you can see, he is very, very loved.  So I also included a partial picture of him when he was only a month old (he's above my daughters' head).  He was silkier when she first got him!  

His tush tag has a (c) year of 2006.  If anyone can help me, I'd be so indebted.  Santa is having trouble here!!!  🙂  I usually pride myself on my Internet sleuthing skills, but this one has me stymied.  

Thank you in advance!

doggie1.jpegdoggie2.jpegdoggie3.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

looking for an ID

Hello,

I will search Ebay and see if i can find this one. if I had one I would send it to you for free! what an adorabe baby you have! let me do some searching and I will let you know what I find!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

looking for an ID

I did a search and found 2 that are similar but not sure. search in ebay under words; beanie buddy dog". the 2 i found are called "chocolate and bones. I will keep looking
Message 3 of 3
latest reply