Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

one more to identify

Hi again,one more gal has me mystified. she again looks like steffie on the right she has blue eyes, painted lashes, tnt body and marked mattel inc 1966 ... koreathanks again

DSCN9387.JPG

Who is this gal?

she has the walk lively body and looks just like the stacie on the left with the dark hairshe has the same brown eyes but painted eyelashes and light brown hairI can't figure it out...

DSCN9385.JPG

Is this a Skipper?

Hi all,Can anyone please tell me if this is a Skipper doll and if these clothes are original to her?TNT with flat feet. Back of head marked Mattel 1987. Waist is marked Mattel 1987 Malaysia.Thanks in advance for your help.

barbie .jpg

White shiny vinyl clutch

Anyone know if the white clutch on the right is Barbie's? It is 1 5/8" across the top and 1" tall.I'm showing it with a clutch I know is Barbie's.Thanks in advance.

white purses.jpg

Hair styling package

Anyone know what doll this hair styling packet goes to? There are yellow chunky shoes marked Taiwan, a brush, comb, that curling wand thing and the little cardboad with two white bobbie pins and I think some ribbons.

Skipper VELVET BLUSH (1970) TAG

Have 2 Velvet Blush (1970) skipper dresses. Was surprised to see one has a tag saying SKIPPER TM 1963 MATTEL while the other one has a tag that says 'SKIPPER TM BY MATTEL INC'. Does anyone know what is up with this? Could the first one have come with...

Help please with these Barbie place settings.

Hi everyone,Does anyone know what set these dishes and other table settings might belong to.There are also eating utensils wrapped up in the napkins. I thought maybe they go to a wedding theme set but unable to find anything on them.Any help is alway...

Dsc08425.jpg

Barbie collectibles .com

Was looking for the Barbie collectibles site. It used to have all the vintage fashions by year along with all the new dolls to buy. is it gone? I keep getting the shop.mattel site