Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have a Barbie set and Ken as a mistake

I have the Barbie Ken she said I do set but Ken does have an error. I purchased it because when the set released I noticed Ken had a beard and non of the other boxes had that. I don’t know much about Barbie or the worth in things like this. Just tryi...

Help IDing a Hand Mirror

Good Evening, My mother sent me a package with many vintage Batbie items. In it is this white handheld mirror with Barbie insignia on the front. It looks like late 60s perhaps. Is anyone familiar with this? Thanks! 

20210308_115637.jpg

Resolved! Need help identifying 2 barbies

I have these barbies I got and I washed and fixed their hair and cleaned them up. I reattached the bow on the one doll. I just need help identifying what dolls they are. Thank you so much in advance.     

20210208_155810.jpg 20210208_155802.jpg 20210208_155817.jpg 20210208_155737.jpg

Curious If Anyone Knows Of This

I do not have pictures available as of right now. Which I know, makes this a hundred times harder, but I felt like I'd give it a shot.I have a set. One doll dress, and one kids dress. They match. They are green and white. I do not know if this was of...

Holiday Barbies

Just wanted to enter my 2 cents regarding collecting holiday barbies for your daughters. I have been collecting holiday barbies for my daughter who is now 40. I had displayed some of them in a curio cabinet and they are beautiful. I have a very small...

Summer Fun pool

I have a My Dolls Summer Fun Pool from the 90s? Is it worth anything? What is it? In the top right there’s these numbers (1TDM1 992445)

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identifying Barbie 'Midge' doll and outfit

Hello everybody I bought a vintage Barbie Midge doll a short while ago. She has a TNT body and the usual markings on her butt, she is also marked made in Korea, is she a genuine doll, not seen one marked Korea before? Also the outfit she came in has ...

barbieoutfit.JPG barbieoutfit1.JPG

Barbie Dolls and Furniture from 90's , Never Opened

https://imgur.com/gallery/fCZUi8l My father used to have a Warehouse in the 90's where he sold a bit of everything. He closed it off and sold the warehouse years later, but a lot of stuff was kept. Most of the stuff is just cheap junk but these Barbi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors