Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with Barbie Identification

I found this doll at the thrift store for 99 cents and have been having trouble identifying her. She has purple and gold eyeshadow, a pinkish-red lip, blonde hair with iridescent tinsel and accessories. She had a gold/bronze necklace that has two sta...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barbie - oily hair

I bought some Barbie dolls and found the hair is always oily even I washed them. Then I found some substance inside the head which is like dried "glue" in jelly-form (with pic)What is it? How can I remove it as I don't like the oily doll hair. Thanks...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barbie Books

Looking for a Barbie book, soft cover, probably produced in the 1960s that contained three stories. In one story, Barbie tried out for a play but had a cold. In another story, she and a friend went to either the lake or a beach and ecnountered lots o...

Need help identifying a Barbie

Hello,I came across a Barbie with the following on her right butt cheek-it starts with a c in a circle indicating copyrightc MATTEL INC1966KOREA That is it. No patent pending or anything else the barbie usually has on her backside. On her leftside bu...

Need help with a dress

Does anyone know if this is a Barbie dress, the year or what it is called? Thanks~barbie dress

20171101_220207.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identifying this Barbie Doll

I was given this Barbie from a Barbie designer that has passed away. I am not a collector so I am not to familiar with them. I did a google seach and couldn't find anything from what was on the cover. Any help in the right direction would be helpful,...

20171026_185314.jpg 20171026_185319.jpg 20171026_185323.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restoring and restyline ponytail on #3 and #4 ponytail doll....Help!

I want to restore the original ponytails to my #3 and #4 ponytail barbies. When I got them, their hair was a mess. I have successully smoothed out their hair and wahsed it - it looks great - smooth and shiny. I've got their hair into a nice-looking p...

Is this a 5 or 6 Barbie please?

Hello,No markings on her neck. Fanny has the Midge ©1962 / Barbie ©1968 by Mattel Inc Patented.To "me", her lips and nails look more like a coral than a red?? Thanks for the help and enjoy the day/

Dsc00007.jpg Dsc00008.jpg

Ken doll identification

I recently aquired some older Barbies. This head was obviously on the wrong body. I am pretty sure it is an older Ken, but I have been unable to identify him Anyone have any ideas ?

Can anyone identify these Barbies? Thank you :)

Just like the title says. The second and fourth Barbies received some awful haircuts at one time in their lives though lolthinking 1 & 2 are 80 something and 3 & 4 are definitely 90s (93 printed on the back and they have the jointed limbs)

bought these on ebay,,head wont fit body....is there any way to find a head & bodyy

i have this head and body..i believe both are vintage.......what parts do i need to make two dolls from these two parts that wont work together.the neck of the body is hard plastic...this profusion from the head?? is that original to this Barbie? or ...

Barbie ID ?

I found this poor Barbie at a goodwill outlet. I think she's a #3 but I'm not quite sure. It's hard to see the markings

Most Marked as Helpful Authors