Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Debut &Com.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1456 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Took me a while to find it.  These are the 2 dolls I finally decided on!!  The shopping bag in the background is just huge.  It was a freebie from BC table.   I also bought Resort Set repro outfit in box(signed by Bill Greening), 3 Miss Barbie wigs in excellent condition, and a Best Buy dress #9160. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1457 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Ladie's night! I'd been waiting to use that vintage red cap. Sorry Ken, it looks better on one of my gals:)
Message 1458 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Does anyone know the ID on this striped shirt? It was on...the Malibu Francie I found at the TS the other day! Found Malibu Barbie too.

Shirley I love your new dolls.
Message 1459 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Nurse Ash!!

Your vintage Barbie top is called "Knit Top" from 1963.  It came with a golden 3 charm bracelet and white, blue lensed glasses.

I love your girls!!  Bottom photo is my favorite and love the Ken hat(costume)on your gal!  Awesome job!

In a hurry, can't you tell?  Getting something in the mail today that I failed to get at the salesroom.  Need to finish the laundry and get creative for dinnerSmiley Very Happy

Have fun!(don't need to tell you, ha!)

Message 1460 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks Shirley! I'm glad to know! Wow, I'm so excited to have found some vintage! I'll add it to my small collection of vintage items. Thanks for your compliments! I try to be unique and yes, I always have fun:) Making up for lost time:) Have a good dinner! Reminds me, I don't know what I'm having yet.
Message 1461 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Weee!
Message 1462 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

😂
Are you a GOOD witch, or a BAD witch??.....(IM a sandwich)
Message 1463 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Waves to Mrs RojasSmiley Happy

OH!! My eyes!! My eyes!!Smiley LOL  Weeeee!  The colors are wonderful!!! The background stuff; props are awesome

(i see you are including Miss Orange Hair quite a bit here lately.........are you working on my conscience...???hmmmmm) ??Smiley LOL

Message 1464 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMG003.JPG

Older photo of the "My Size" Barbies having some fun

Message 1465 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMG007.JPG

Re-run of Barbie's Party

Message 1466 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMG009.JPG

Capt. John Smith leaves Pocahontas for a night out with Teresa

Message 1467 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMG020.JPG

Weeeee!Smiley Embarassed

Message 1468 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley- yay! You posted some photos. I loved each and every one. I think it is so cool that you have life size Barbie's. When I don't live in a 1BR I will maybe buy one. I wanted one as a kid. I love the Captain John Smith photo. Love him and very creative.

Well I found Malibu Barbie at the local thrift shop for $4, bad bad hair. It was shoulder length, had already been cut and just looked so matted. I think someone put chemicals on it. Anyway. I attempted my very first Barbe haircut, and I don't hate the results! It was a win win, because either way, her hair was going to look horrible.
Message 1469 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nurse Ash ~  I don't know what is going on with my ability to burn photos from the camera disc to a regular disc.  Something is messed up somewhere and I don't know where.  The pics go to a temporary folder now, but still won't burn from there.  Put in a new disc and I THINK it burned 3 pictures to it, but the puter spit the disc out saying it was full. Huh??  I am not too bright when it comes to puter issues and of course DH pretends like he don't know how to help and I know he does....just doesn't want toSmiley Mad  So, i will be posting some old stuff until I get things figured out.  Glad you enjoyed the pics from last night, ha!  I have only one 3-footer barbie now.  I did have 3!!!  Too much!  One is enough.

Malibus are fairly easy to find, so you may find another one in a while.  Good haircutting practice is the way I look at it and what did you have to lose?  Her hair does look fried, but I wonder if it just isn't stressed from someone trying to detangle it?  Then they tried to chop it or tore it.  She looks pretty modern with her new cut.  If you have looked at any recent hair-style mags or books, i know Malibu Barbie's new style has to be in thereSmiley Very Happy

Looks like ebay has been playing with the icons and other posting stuff.

Message 1470 of 9,230
latest reply