hiya folks ~ ~ ~

reposting this assembled in 2009 for a "Two for Tuesday" theme

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/DSC03942_5.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1441 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Diane, I love those dresses!

Got a new doll. I need to wash all the awful glue out of her hair. And buy her some clothes.
Message 1442 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Modern Circle Melody!  Nice find!  Can't wait to see what you do with herSmiley Happy

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1443 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks Shirley!!!! I love the Modern Circle dolls. The Barbie one came in today as well. Melody is now named Rhiannon. I am thinking her style will be either boho chic or 90's babysitter a la Blossom, 90210 etc. If I go with boho chic I want to buy the Peace and Love Barbie outfit for her.
Message 1444 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Rhiannon eagerly awaits her boho chic makeover but relaxes in a comfy thrift store coat and her new best friend, Micah. She wears a 1961 Ken Tee underneath that I modified into an off the shoulder top.
Message 1445 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Great set up.  I have that Modern series too but can't bring myself to debox them.  The hair colors are fun.  Where did you get those chairs Nurse?    

Message 1446 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

4TD- they are so fun out of the box! I decided to go with a tomboy style for Rhiannon. The chairs came from Daiso, a Japanese dollar store popular out here in Cali. They have them in stock a few times a year. I will gladly send you some when I see them again!
Message 1447 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Rhiannon's first "refined" tomboy outfit I threw together last night. Dr. Barbie lab coat, Roman Holiday repro belt, Hard Rock Cafe tee, Coca Cola waitress saddle sneakers. Dreamboat Ken hat.
Message 1448 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

NurseAsh~ I love your photos!!  You make great dioramas or sets or whatever you want to call themSmiley Tongue  I am curious as to what Micah is looking at in the last photo.

I have 2 of the Modern Circle dolls.  Barbie with the orange hair (Micah is wearing part of her outfit) and Simone with the Steffie head mold.  She is my favorite. (she has the pink and green hair sections) I want to debox her, but so far have not.  I did debox the other a long time ago and just this year sent her off to the CLOSET.  When dolls get sent to the CLOSET, that means they are on their way out the door.  I really got tired of the face and the orange hair.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1449 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

That's really considerate of you Nurse.  I can tell you are really having a great time with your dolls.  I'm really enjoying the originality of your displays and dress ups.

Shirleys -Orange haired Barbie is a favorite of mine.  I can't believe she's been sent to the closet of no return!

Cheers,

4touchdowns

Message 1450 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

s'thing fun for guitar lovers!

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1451 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thing of it is 4TD.....she has been in that closet for a l-o-n-g time.  She has seen others (who joined her much later)in the closet  who have already been sent on their way.  So, that is a pretty good indication she may have a chance of re-entry into the doll roomSmiley Happy

Message 1452 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Means a lot to me. You should bring her back out!!!
Message 1453 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Aww:) Your kind words keep this gal going. I call them dioramas. I wish o could say what she is looking at, but I always have her head in that direction because she does not look good with her head facing the other way. Its a strange thing with that sculpt. (She's the TNT I think) so I'll just say she's daydreaming lol.
Message 1454 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

She just has a photogenic side.Smiley Very Happy

And I really do like your 'stuff'.  So much fun to play dolls isn't it? 

I'm still not figuring out what my photo problem is.  I did mess with the dolls a little one day this week-end and may have at least one 'set' I would like to photograph.  One of the pics of the items I purchased on sales room day, did get on the disc.  The other 2 would not go on and somehow they disappeared off the camera even tho they did not burn onto the disc.  I will see if I can get the one pic to load here.

BBL

Message 1455 of 9,230
latest reply