♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Rumor has it, Reba McEntire?

Christie is doing some charming of her ownSmiley LOL

Who is the guy in the rocker?  He sure looks familiar.

I have a pic of Ken in the act of being 'lured' shall we say, but not so sure I can post that pic hereSmiley Surprised

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1366 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I was going to start bookmarking too until someone told me to click on the user ID idea.  Good thing, because my bookmarks are already full as it isSmiley LOL

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1367 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Found ya. At least all our photos and posts survived.  Looks like we are a little buried but still intact.

Message 1368 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley! Now I MUST see this pic..PM me? Lol, or my email is thecentsiblenurse@gmail.com

Yes Shirley, I think Miss Whitney might've been involved in a um, tussle with someone. Who could she be seeing;) ?

4TD- WERE ALIVE!

Oh Shirley yes to the artist but the song is "Fancy."
Message 1369 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey Nurse,

Just real quick as I need to get moving, but not a good idea to post your email address in a forum like this.  Don't know if a MOD would remove it for you or not???

Message 1370 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I must be really naive, why is it not a good idea? Now I'm worried.
Message 1371 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Because it is a public forum and anybody and everybody could be lurking.  It is just a good idea not to make your personal email address public.  Then again, it is probably just us in here because no one knows we exist and you will be OKSmiley Happy  I am probably being too cautious.

Message 1372 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

kaffee klatsch Smiley Happy

BB coffee.jpg

Message 1373 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Diane ~  I like your little G'day on ebay siggySmiley Wink

I see some nice desserts to go with the coffee.  The girls stay so slim and trimSmiley Wink

Message 1374 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Badhairhatbarb.JPG

Barbie is spending a day at the beach.  She wants to try windsurfing.

Message 1375 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

this was BEFORE the kitchen got a lot more crowded hahaa~

BB coffe.tiff

Message 1376 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I'm having a little trouble with posting tonight, so think I will try back tomorrow.  Been working on the bad Queen from Alice in Wonderland.  Found her(no box or the croquet mallet & ball)at the thrift store for $5 and thought; 'Why not?' 

Just can't stop buying themSmiley LOL

Message 1377 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

the ladies accompanied by two handsome cooks in the kitchen

BBcooks.jpg

Message 1378 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

AliceQ&Rabbit.JPG

Here she is; the Queen herself.  Decided to keep her by Alice.  Gave her a flashy crown & earrings.  Tho she does not have her flamingo croquet mallet, she does have a flamingoSmiley Happy

Message 1379 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

waving Hello~~~ Tea for two

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/DSC04737.jpg

Message 1380 of 9,230
latest reply