latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

waving hello ~ ~ ~

Arizona redressed, with her Prince BB Arizona.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1353 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I already commented on your little theatre barbie & Ken on other thread.

LOVE them in their PJ's!!!  So loveable!  Are these more items from the lot of dolls & clothing you just received?  It seems the clothing is all in really good shape and clean.  Whoever had these took very good care.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1354 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

So handsome in blue.  Nice prince!  I like all the prince outfits for Ken.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1355 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley- I'll go look. I double posted:) I finally sent you a PM, too. Crazy week.

The man said his wife bought it all and never let their daughter play with it. More photos to come. Obviously, they were all taken out of their boxes, but some of it barely looks touched. A few other things do. This is my second lucky acquisition. The man gave me everything for $40, maybe I'll post all the stuff in one pic in here.

Thanks for the compliments 🙂

Twanger- (Diane, right?) I love that photo and the outfits. Made me smile.
Message 1356 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BoPeep1.JPG

Little BoPeep

Message 1357 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

a few Best Buy dresses

BB BBuys.jpg

Message 1358 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Diane--your girls look so cute!

I have ended up with about 20 or so Best Buy dresses--but none are like the ones in your photos.

Mine are mostly nylon tricot.

Here are some of them:

BestBuy1Closeup.JPGBestBuy2Closeup.JPGBestBuy3Closeup.JPG

photo SignatureCJS.jpg
Message 1359 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

i just noticed the BC board moved into GROUPS, hidden in here probably won't be seeing the plethora of interesting Q&A's that have helped me learn so much over the years 😞  gonna browse the DB's to find where those Q&A's might posted.

thank you kiddle, i sure like seeing your sweet group of Barbies

bride trioBB bride3.jpg

Message 1360 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

It took me forever to find my Best Buddies this AM!!! I hope everyone is still here! Roll call?
Message 1361 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I charmed a King, a congressman, and the occasional aristocrat...

Anyone know what song I just referenced? 😉
Message 1362 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I had a hard time finding us last night...that is why I didn't find usSmiley LOL  Easiest way is just click on your avatar and look up where you have posted.......

And will anyone find us?  We were getting a good number of questions.

Message 1363 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

It is going to be real confusing for folks, because under 'Dolls and Bears' is a group called Barbie Collectors.  I guess that is why we ended up in collectibles so as not to get us both mixed up?  I sure dunno.  Not like we can stand on the corner and wave a billboard around and say, "Here we are!!"Smiley Frustrated

Message 1364 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi Shirley, ppl are scattered amongst Toys & Hobbies discussion board and Dolls & Bears group. 

and the Barbie Collectors DB went to Collectibles group.  personally i would rather it be part of Dolls & Bears.

there's another Barbie Collectors as a closed group in Dolls & Bears

omg i have too many bookmarks i don't even know what's what anymore. 

to find my way around, am gonna have to access postings by clicking on my userid as you mentioned.

geesh ebay worked really hard to make these categories and transitions as confusing as humanly possible....

Message 1365 of 9,230
latest reply