Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

I did get WW finished.  She had her orig. boots.  Hair came out good.  Found some gold faux leather and made her a belt.  Gave her a gold 'rope', made a cape, and she has head-band + gold star.  Added her to my other heroins, one of which is Tonner's Amazon Wonder Woman.  I have not had the time to work on any of the other dolls besides WW and Mal. Francie.  There was also balerina barbie, western barbie, kissing barbie, free moving barbie, malibu PJ, superstar barbie, pretty changes barbie, beauty secrets barbie, golden dreams barbie, malibu skipper, mod hair ken, sport and shave ken, and one other doll could not identify and one cant remember right off hand.  The only dolls I am keeping are malibu francie, WW, beauty secrets, and golden dreams(complete outfit)too.  The rest, I am taking to the thrift store and should be able to get back what I spent for the whole lot.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 121 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

you've been busy fer'sure

hope you'll remember to post a few pictures

some Littles + a Kiddle

BB arm

Message 122 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

i know it must be easy, but the only pics I have even been able to post are ones saved on my computer.  we have vista, and when I save my pics, they go to my DH's administrator account, so have to use his 'side' of the puter.  Vista can be a pain.  I use a regular camera, but our scanner 'eats' the pics unless they are taped down on paper.  I don't even know HOW to get the pics to a photo host.  I think I need someone to sit right here beside me to walk me through it.  The only way I got the pics posted that I have done was to copy and paste (i think) from a group I was in.  I would send my pics to a friend and she would scan them, load them to her photo host and post them in group.  I have tons of pics of my dolls, but they just hang out in my photo albums.  I never seem to have the time to figure it all out, or I am just plain lazy or afraid I will mess something up.  I am not a computer whiz by ANY means, ha!  Jen on the doll board has posted some excellent instructions on how to get them from a host to the threads.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 123 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMO ebay didn't make it easy to post photos with this version of the board.

with the paperclip, it wants to find the picture on your computer, similar to the way facebook does it.

most of my pics are on photobucket because i post at another board using HTML so i use the tree, but then ebay won't allow a big photo so i use dragNdrop

it's always s'thing....

Message 124 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

how 'bout a good ole' typewriter~

BB desk

Message 125 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi,

Twanger, may I ask how did you do the bangs on the doll in the yellow?  The hair looks great.

4touchdowns

Message 126 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi,

Twanger, may I ask how did you do the bangs on the doll in the yellow?  The hair looks great.

4touchdowns

Thank you~

the bangs were already there and i did not cut any of her hair to make bangs.

made a faux-Swirl, applied gel-goo on wet bangs, combed + shaped, positioned a wide band around her head until the bangs were fully dry.

braided a small portion of the PT hair, wrapped and blended the braid-end into the PT.

here's a side view of the PT

Message 127 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I like the good ole typewriter.  What an effort it was to type papers without an error.  I hated it when got to the bottom of the page and made a typo.....start all over:-(.  Just had to be payin' attention to what you were doing I guess.

Love Barbie's ole 'writer and her stationary....how cute!  Is her writer a smith-corona?:^O

Message 128 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BB biker babe

Message 129 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BB Calico kids

Message 130 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh my goodness, that is cute!!  Those little beds!!  Did you make them?  Little Kelly is so cute getting into bed or getting it ready.  Fido is waiting to snuggle.

Looking at that pic reminds me of when we used to jump on the beds.  Oh what fun that was until the slats would move and the bed would fall down:-p

Message 131 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Shirley, LOL~  i do remember those old wooden slats.

yep i made the calico bedding in the earlier photo.

and then made this bedding, using Mary Englebreit fabric.

DH ba MEnglebreit floral

Message 132 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

time for errands out~

BB casual

Message 133 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh, those beds are so doggone cute!  And you make them look so comfy....like you just want to crawl in and snuggle up to a nice comforter and pillow and watch sugarplums dance....:-x  Nice job!

Barbie looks cool in her uniform & shades with her puppy.  She's got it all.....convertable too.

I'm telling you, i have to stop being so 'busy' and do some playing with my dolls.  Today I had to bake Valentine cookies, yum yum.

Message 134 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

more calico for my Calico Junction~

dress in the middle appears to be handmade, it was way skinny slim, took me a long time to find a slim doll who could wear it

BB cali

Message 135 of 9,230
latest reply