latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Great pics all-Happy Mothers day to everyone, hope its wonderful.heart

Message 1291 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know the photos are fantastic and I can't wait to join in on all the fun again.  Camera troubles, AGAIN!  Hopefully a new cord is all it needs and it arrives soon.  I can't wait to share some new projects.

Keep up the great pictures!

Message 1292 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hello all ~ ~ ~

wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day

http://www.clipartlord.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mom-flowers.png

BB bb.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1293 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Checked PO Box and I am back in business.

I am not a fan of Skipper but I had a bunch of old ones from junk lots that I needed to do something with.

Message 1294 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

PROJECTS.  I have been doing a lot of laundry.  Even after all these years it is still a learning experience.  Reds I figured out real fast, don't bother because they will be ruined.  Color majic outfits will bleed bad too.  Sometimes whites that appear ok will turn brown once emerged in water.  However, it is alot of work but sure alot of fun.  When I am done I really can't wait to share the afters.

Message 1295 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey Diane!  Happy Mother's day to you and to everyone(except for 4TD:smileyvery-happy:   Although by the looks of the nicely done laundry.......Smiley Wink

4TD~ It sure is good to see you and glad you got your camera to working!  Love the heap of laundry you have there.  Yes, the laundry conundrum of what is safe or not.  I have ruined some items and did finally learn there is not ONE SAFE red item that can be washed.  Had a really nice Ken shirt with a tiny bit of red in it.  It bled and ruined the whole thingSmiley Mad  I have a really cute red coat with white lining that needs washing something terrible and I know I just CAN'T.  There must be another way.  There are some sheets that can be tossed into regular laundry that is supposed to take up bled dye.  Wonder if they would work for small barbie wash loads?

Love your clothesline picture!!  How cool is that?

And your little girls; Skippers.  My favorite is the brunette skipper with blue dress; standing next to the blonde skipper with shoulder length hair.  The brunette is very nice looking.  The whole group shot is pretty neat.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1298 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

B&KHaw.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1299 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Where oh where is Nursemashley?  She must be busy with her girlsSmiley Wink

Message 1300 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Here I am, here I am! *raises hand, waves* I worked 16 extra hours these past two weeks! Eek!

I love Kira! I keep forgetting to get one for my own. I had 2 Kira dolls as a child. I loved her, I used to carry her everywhere, actually-

I hope everyone had a good another's Day:)
Message 1301 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Really loving So In Style Kara lately! She's becoming one of my favorites. She's a deep thinker, you know. 😉
Message 1302 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

http://rlv.zcache.com/cat_love_dilute_calico_long_hair_print-r1babc91437794edc8c3875c192992795_geub_8byvr_512.jpgwaving Hello to all ~ ~ ~ xoxo Diane

hiya 4TD wow you have a project on your hands, getcha MOJO going, i just know you will make every doll look fab!

30th Anniv Francie with Shani

both redressed in calico

BB FwS.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1303 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nurse ~ Waves back at nurse!!Smiley Happy

The SIS Kara is very pretty!  I love this picture of her in the hoodie top.  I think the SIS dolls are actually pretty nice.

Hello Diane! ~ Always like looking at the calico prints!

Message 1304 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

AmIndianFam.JPG

Message 1305 of 9,230
latest reply