♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

@nursesmashley wrote:
Shirley:

Hey friend:) I appreciate the offer to help and I will probably post some pics of her in here tomorrow. I think I really, really like Stacie dolls. She was in horrid neglected shape and now she has her own lovely bedroom in the dollhouse and I picked out a "mommy" and a "pet" for her as well as a bed, and a closet. Listen to this lunacy...;)

Anyhow I am delighted to see in the meantime that Ever After High clothes fit her, until my ebay buying moratorium ends and I can outfit her proper.

I love that last pic you posted- is that a doll house?

Oh I am listening and enjoying every bit you say!  I remember the days of getting starten in this doll madness.  There was nothing more inspiring, fun, relaxing, and being creative than finding an 'abused' doll and bringing her back again!  Don't die, LOL.  Once you find what you like and get the stuff you want, it will start to level off....and then you will have to thin the herdSmiley LOL  Getting Stacie her own room, a mom, and a pet sounds pretty neat to me.

The house- yes it is a barbie house.  It is closed right now, but the 2 sides open and there is a center piece you can rotate to have either a kitchen or a bedroom with bunk beds.  A fireplace and another room with a bed that folds up into the wall and becomes like an entertainment center.  I don't think I took any pictures of it when had it all set up.  Found it at the flea market.  Has a few items missing and was pretty dirty.  That was a fun project to do.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1276 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Tina!!!  Glad the tough month decided to abate some to give you some quality doll time!  That Ken has tempted me before.  Glad you found him as he is pretty cool I think.  Good to see you back in action and hope things are going better now for you.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1277 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

bathtub.JPG

Here is a cute little bathtub a friend gave me.  It is a bit short for barbie, but serves the purpose nonetheless

Message 1278 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I finally changed all my barbie's clothes after my finals because most of the time, they come just wearing bathing suits or nude lol. i find it really therapeutic and calming after a stressful exam.
Message 1279 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

waving Hello ~ ~ ~ to everyone posting and looking in ~ xoxo Diane

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b686d1abde13cdb20edc54a31c21f694/tumblr_n19nu1kpkJ1s53esno1_1280.jpg

lil'bit-o-spring!

BB mine iris.tiff

Message 1280 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Just popping in to say "Hello" to all. I'm trying to catch up on what I've missed, and that's a lot! I haven't bought a doll in a long while, haven't taken any new pics or done anything except move the boxes around. 😞

I did get a couple of pictures up on my Facebook that I set up for my sewing and other doll stuff. So it's a start.

Sheila
Message 1281 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks for the response and reassurance, Shirley! Today is a day off I normally don't have, and I said I was going to get all the things in dolly-verse under control. Ha! Well, I'm sort of getting there. Sure doesn't helped that we just moved. Sigh! I'd love to see more of that house!

Also, I might have to post some pics for ID, a day after I got the Stacie I went back and got a job lot of clothes at the TS. There were some "vintage" in there, mid eighties at the oldest but I've already identified a few. Some of them smell though:/ Abd perfume pretty Whitney for a $1!
Message 1282 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Because I'd really love to be at the beach.

Also, anyone know if that shirt is Barbie? I made it a coverup of sorts, ha!
Message 1283 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

beebee ~ Hope you did well on your finals.  It is a nerve-wracking time and what better way to unwind than to dress your dollsSmiley Happy

Diane ~ Always good to see you stop by.  Love your Teresa and her outfit.  The Iris' are pretty too.  Mine are just beginning to bloom.

Nurse ~ Moving. Ugh. Now I see something you have that I likeSmiley Very Happy  See how this is working?  It goes both ways. I really like that partitian or privacy fence deal with the lemonade pitcher & sunglasses on it.  I see Barbie is also packing a water pistol.  She is probably waiting for Ken to peek over the fence at her.  Love her reclining sun chair and is that a picnic table in the background?  About the revealing top she is wearing....I think it is Barbie, but not quite sure who in the whole bunch it belongs to.  It does look familiar to me. More modern; not vintage.

Sheila!!!!  ~  Floor!!  J/K.  Good to see you around.

Message 1284 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks Shirley! That "fence," was a $1.00 Goodwill find and when I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I've used it to divide rooms as a privacy screen and for a short time, it lived as a headboard. If I ever see another one, I will snap it up and send it out to you.

Our Goodwills out here get objects like that all the time- aisles full. That's also were I got the hammock- it was in dollar store esque packIng and marketed as a "head hammock" go figure!!!

I found out that the top is from California Barbie, 80's, will post pic later. Supposed to go over a bathing suit, I need to find one that won't clash. I rather liked the revealing, but the picture of the full outfit was cute. (Too cutesy for side glancing Barbie though, she can pull off edgy)
Message 1285 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

18inchsuper.JPG

18" Supersize Barbie

Message 1286 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi all, it's Festival time~

BBcinco.jpg

Message 1287 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Diane ~  I have always liked your fiesta time!  Perfect for cinco de mayo.

Message 1288 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Sydyelloflaminco.JPG

Message 1289 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

barbfloat2.JPG

Looking for a floatation device for your Barbie?  Here is one of those FP toddler toy  stackable rings!  Works great and she does floatSmiley Happy

Message 1290 of 9,230
latest reply