Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Lol, it's ok, you can shout! I had been looking for a bit and I found it at what I thought was a surprisingly fair "buy it now" price, and I jumped on it. Now we gotta find you one!

I am DYING! To open. Dyingggg! I don't know that I will make it, but I will try.

By the way I have seen the Style dolls and they look really awesome! There's one in particular I keep seeing at Target. How are they out of the box? I always say that you have the best collection:)
Message 1261 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Loving the pictures everyone-busy, busy, busy bee here. No time for nothing, tough month. 

Message 1262 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nurse ~  This style doll is fun out of the box.  She is pretty poseable and love her outfit.  There is one other that I really like.  And thankyou for the compliment.  Photography helpsSmiley Very Happy

Tina ~ Was thinking about you!  Good to see you and hope you can stopy by again soon.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1263 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Flash&CL.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1264 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley I AM SO JEALOUS OF THOSE TWO BARBIES
Message 1265 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nurse ~ Smiley Tongue

Cyndi stayed in her box for a long time and then I could not stand her hair any longer.  I had to smooth it down some.  She looks much better now.  I was not sure about Flashdance, but when i got her in the mail I was VERY pleased.  She is never coming out of that box!

Message 1266 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

superstar.JPG

Message 1267 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I admire your restraint Shirley...I am like a kicking screaming 4 year old until I open a box. It's just awful.

I picked up a Stacie at the TS yesterday and she is so darling. I'm gonna pop in later maybe someone will know which one she is. I know she's not Happy Meal Stacie.

She came wearing a Genuine Barbie dress so I'm dying to know when it was from. The cashier said "That doll has no arms or legs" I told her "No it just appears so because she is swimming in her older sister's party frock!"

Also I was delighted to discover that Stacie fits into Ever After High clothing.
Message 1268 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

You will have to bring Stacie in later and see if we can figure her out.  If she is too new, I probably won't know or maybe can find her in an ebay search.

Some dolls I have no problem with leaving in a box and then others HAVE to come out.  I still like to wait at least a few days on thoseSmiley LOL

Stopped at Target today just to see what was happening in the toy isle there.  Left there empty handed.  I'm getting better at that, but I think it is because there is not much that piques my interest.  Also went to favorite flea market/antique.  Long dry spell there, so came home with a rugSmiley LOL  (but it is going in the doll room)haha!

Message 1269 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Stacyhouse.JPG

Message 1270 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley:

Hey friend:) I appreciate the offer to help and I will probably post some pics of her in here tomorrow. I think I really, really like Stacie dolls. She was in horrid neglected shape and now she has her own lovely bedroom in the dollhouse and I picked out a "mommy" and a "pet" for her as well as a bed, and a closet. Listen to this lunacy...;)

Anyhow I am delighted to see in the meantime that Ever After High clothes fit her, until my ebay buying moratorium ends and I can outfit her proper.

I love that last pic you posted- is that a doll house?
Message 1271 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

The detail is exquisite- the welcome mat! The shrubbery! I die!
Message 1272 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Tina, I am so sorry to hear it's been a tough month. It's been a doozy for me too! Just know your "doll family" is thinking about you. Hugs!
Message 1273 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thank you all, I appreciate the kind words.  So after looking for months and months for this guy, I finally found one at a great price.

If you have seen Toy Story 3 you will understand.  Michael Keaton did such a good job with him too, I just love it !!

Such a cheese ball-makes me laugh.

Animal Loving Ken.................

DSC02435.JPGDSC02436.JPG

Message 1274 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I'm so jealous! I LOVE that Ken!!! Great find and I'm happy for you:)
Message 1275 of 9,230
latest reply