Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

@shirley I love the pairing the the vintage Ken with that Barbie a few pics up! Love love! She's looking up at him with love:) Who is she? I love your pics.
Message 1231 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Yes Shirley it was fun although I admit with that closet being so awesome, I didn't need to do all too much. That was an ebay find. I had been looking for a case, a trunk, a something and that one just seemed perfect. Mirror lights up!
Message 1232 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Well wow I'm behind. Tina that is Lombard Street, you went down. "America's Crookedest Street"
Message 1233 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Yay, it's almost Friday everyone! Hope everyone is having a happy week. It's been a stressful one for me! Here's a pic of a working girl because I have been all work and no play.
Message 1234 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi all wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter weekend  ~  xoxo Diane

http://www.happyholidays2014.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Happy-Easter-day-Backgrounds-16.jpg

here's Lara before and after redressed

BB b4a Lara.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1235 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi guys and gals! I'm very new here and I'm so excited to collect more of these mod dolls. These three are the very first mod barbies i've ever had so far. I have two other repros that are still in boxes that I'm very scared to debox lol.
Message 1236 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey BeeBee, glad to have you join in on the fun! Your gals look great! I have my eye on a reproduction doll right now!
Message 1237 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Happy Easter, Diane! Lara looks great:)
Message 1238 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Great pics everyone.  Nice fixer up Twanger!  I just wanted to say hi to all the new posters.  

I have been working on a few projects lately and am awaiting a rather large shipment to clean and prep up.  I kept getting Skipppers in some of the lots I was winning throughout the past few years but I really had no use for them.  I finally decided to get around to them and I will post some pics later.  Have a great weekend.

4touchdowns

Message 1239 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey BeeBee love your mod dolls!  That's the era I grew up in and I still have some from my childhood.  Yes those talkers are fragile--I bought a new Christie down by Disneyland when I was 12 years old.  She came with a talker body but no pull string!  Also she was wearing a Julia outfit.  Anyway, I didn't have her very long before a leg just fell off.  My mom glued it back on and she is still ok so far! 

Message 1240 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Happy Easter to everyone!!!  Here's some of my model muse all dressed up for Easter Sunday--

park 088.jpgpark 089.jpg

Message 1241 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thank you stormhorse, and that must have been a blast buying those dolls and growing up in my most favorite era, the 60's. I'm kind of jealous of those girls who grew up during the late '60s because they get to buy mod barbie for less than 5 dollars. I first saw what she looked like while I was browsing youtube and stumbled an old Barbie commercial with Maureen McCormick (Marcia Brady) and I instantly want to have that Barbie. I love love love their eyelashes and hair.

I really wish Mattel would make lots of Barbie with these same face molds, but that would only be a pipe dream since I've heard that they sold all of the original molds somewhere? Not sure. Anyways, I'm still looking around ebay for more of these TNT mod dolls and if anyone want to sell theirs for a reasonable price, just message me.
Message 1242 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hope all my Barbie pals on here had a blessed Easter if that is what you celebrate. And if not, I hope you had a relaxin type of Sunday:)

Few of my girls wanted to say hi and show off their Easter finery-
Message 1243 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Another one, brunette is a redressed playline pet doctor Barbie and the blonde was Pretty Hearts
Message 1244 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Last one. Even the dolls get an Easter surprise or two.
Message 1245 of 9,230
latest reply