Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

who is she ?? She looks great.  Love her necklace. heart

Message 1186 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

She is from a series called the 'Great Fashions of the 20th Century'.    She is 'Peace and Love 70's' Barbie, 2001.  I like her a lot and will probably never debox her either.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1187 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

@Twanger, that is DOTW Mexican Barbie, right, I loooooove that doll.
Message 1188 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

@shirley she is cool. I should get her and dub her "Haight Street Barbie." (I live in SF)
Message 1189 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hello everyone ~ ~ ~ i'm at the beach for a few days ahhhh...ahhhh....ommmmm.....

be where you wanna stay 🙂

quick post of this wooly haired gal for 2fer Tuesday

BB b4a wool mine.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1190 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nurse ~  That would be a perfect name for her!!

Diane ~  Oh, that is where I need to be....on the beach.  I'm tired of watching Barbie and friends frolic there all winter, ha! 

That Barbie has such a pretty face.  Hair is nice too now and love both of her outfits.  Good job!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1191 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

cboyhatsaloon.JPG

Message 1192 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

fisherbirdhead.JPG

Message 1193 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Kenmajorette.JPG

I could not get this pic taken so help me......I'll take my 35mm any day.

Message 1194 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

modstutti.JPG

Message 1195 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Question about your TUtti shirls-how are her legs?? As I search listings it seems alot of them have warped legs.  ARe they rubbery??

Message 1196 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

waving ~ ~ ~ Hello

i'm at the beach for a few days, bundled up and enjoying the sight and sound of the ocean from my bedroom window yaaay

DSC02083.JPG

Disney's Belle with the guys~

BB mine gui.tiff

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1197 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Twanger- that looks heavenly! And Belle from the early 90's? Love her, she's on the list.
Message 1198 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey Diane!  That looks great!  So relaxing.  I see you have your little pals with you too!

Elle would love to join you!

Elle3.JPG

Message 1199 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Keninpink.JPG

This one turned out a bit better.

Message 1200 of 9,230
latest reply