latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Fun pics !! Smiley Happy

Message 1171 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

waving Hello~~~

yaaay i am enjoying all the rain, i'm high up in the desert flatlands so there's no chance of mudslides

and the rain gave my roof a good washing off of months of desert blowsand, so i had to clean out my muddy gutters this morning, just one of my "janitorial" responsibilities as a retired person hahaaa

Shirley i dunno her ID

bought the brunette nude and gave her a mommy-made dress, her face appears original. 

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1172 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hello girls

Went flea marketing today and found me a cutie for a buck.  I think she is Malibu Barbie Beach Party 1979.

Here she is as found:malibubeachparty.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1173 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh how I can not wait to hit some fleas and garage sales !!

She is a great find Shirls but I can not remember her at all and that is my era,  her face does not look familiar to me. She is super cute though !!

Diane-something with California weather-drought to downpours to mudslides-a mixed bag- your ladies are cute as ever-

Message 1174 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Great find Shirley!  Some kind of Malibu Barbie for sure--love her green eyeshadow.  🙂

Message 1175 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hello sweet people  ~  stay where you're happy! (((Group Hug)))

three for thursday 🙂   ~  Diane

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/DSC09326.jpg?t=1313018511

Message 1176 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey Diane!!  Love the sunshine!  We finally had some today....the first since last Saturday. 

I love those dresses.  Have always been fond of the calico print type stuff.  That is a neat Midge also.  I have tried to follow through with her in my collection.  Found a rocker Midge last week-end, but was not sure I could get her face clean or lightened up.  She was in the same picnic basket pile of dolls with the little Malibu Beach Party gal above.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1177 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

79to82barbie.JPG

Message 1178 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Diane--I love your girls in their print dresses--so cute!

Shirley--your Malibu Barbie in gingham is really pretty.

Here is my Sun Lovin' group--unfortunately none has their original swimsuit.

01010675.JPG

photo SignatureCJS.jpg
Message 1179 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks Carolyn.  The Malibu barbies are the same doll, but check out the differences in the 2.  The one on the left was made in Taiwan while the one on the right, in Hong Kong.  I was going to part with one of them when discovered I had 2, but when noted the differences, I decided to keep them both. (then I wonder why I have too many dolls):smileylol:

Message 1180 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

@twangerstudios I LOVE LOVE Hasbro's Ashley. She is on my *must have* list. I had a Maxie as a toddler and it was among my favorite toys.
Message 1181 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

http://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Days-Of-The-Week-1.gif

hiya folks ~ looking in to see whazup and to give ((( Group Hug ))) stay where you're happy 🙂 Diane

an oldie two for tuesday

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/DSC03942_5.jpg

Message 1182 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oldie or not, still like looking at them.  Blonde barbie is very pretty there.

Message 1183 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMG017.JPG

Message 1184 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

peacebarbie.JPG

"My peace I leave with you"

Message 1185 of 9,230
latest reply