Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

18inchsuper.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1156 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Well I like her.  I don't care what others say about her "flaws."  Thanks for sharing with us Shirley.  

Message 1157 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey she is pretty cute!  I don't see anything wrong with this updated version of the first Barbie.  But I have to ask--what in the world is "gluey head syndrome"?? 

Yeah, it's probably a good idea she didn't come in a horizontal box if people are already complaing about this one! !

Message 1158 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I like her too! 

Gluey head.  I think it is all the goop they put in the hair to keep it's style.  If she has goop, it  does not seem to be in the pony tail.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1159 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I like her too.  The gold earings are pretty neat.

Message 1160 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hello 4TD

it is amazing on how much difference there can be in each doll.  I was looking at a listing today of the SI Barbie and noticed how different her eyes looked.  I never used to pay much attention to a doll when picking one out at the store; I would just grab one and go.  DH is the one who taught me to look at each one carefully before making a choice.  Glad he did.  Some have better fitting clothing or their hair is nicer or face paint/stencil is better.  So, look those gals over before you buy.  Can't do that of course when buy from BC.

Message 1161 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

malibucrowd.JPG

Tired of winter??  Celebrating Barbie in SI magSmiley Wink

Message 1162 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

marlopj.JPG

Sigh*  Wish we could have been in SI too

Message 1163 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

sunbatsyd.JPG

Tonner Sydneys bask in their living room...it is freezing out doors

Message 1164 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

xmasaloha.JPG

Message 1165 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Your sunbathing beauties put a smile on my face this morning...........I just came in from shoveling snow ...again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAH !!!!

Message 1166 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hiya everyone~

angle ~ fab green pantsuit and fur coat!

shirley i luv seeing all your gals and guys

running thru but making time to give big HUGS to everyone

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/039.gif

quick picture of one-o-my-gals coiffed for coffee 🙂 ~ keep LOVE in your heart and make a good day ~ Diane

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1167 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Tina ~  Has been one long winter for you guys with all the snow.  No snow here, but the temps have been rediculous.  Another cold front as we speak.  We have a chance of snow this week-end tho.  Can't believe it will be the 1st of March Saturday!

Diane ~  Glad you enjoy the dolls.  I enjoy other's dolls as well.  I like your little coffee klatch group. Did you sew all the dresses? I'm wondering who the brunette gal is in front.  She is pretty.  Did you by any chance remove the smiley corners of her lipstick or is that how she was produced?  I like her 'look'. 

Message 1168 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

#6&swirl.JPG

Barbie is admiring Barbie's dress she got from the cleaners.

Message 1169 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

fairieswearboots.JPG

I have a gal here that is looking for Diane's fiestaSmiley Happy

Message 1170 of 9,230
latest reply