Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Storm - I nearly fell over reading your sentence about finally getting snow, my gawd-let me send some your way .....LOL  !!!!!

Both look really pretty, the print and colors are striking against the snow.  Seems like you had a fun time.

So here is I can be Mars Explorer.  My oldest son and I are space junkies. I cry every time I watch Contact and Apollo 13.  Some day I am determined to visist Space Coast of Florida.   

Anyway she was the last one on the shelf marked down to $ 9.00. 

DSC02350.JPGDSC02351.JPG

Message 1126 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

DSC02352.JPGDSC02353.JPG

Message 1127 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thank you ladies--I did have fun yes--I love the snow!  We haven't had much for a few years in my area so this was great.  It is melting now though.  Apparently you guys have a lot more??!  Tina your little astronaut is neat--I haven't seen that one before.  Good deal!

Message 1128 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Storm and everyone else

Tina ~ I have looked at her several times thinking she was rather neat.  Not too many on the shelf any more though but did see one last week I think (and was tempted).  I thought she might be a different addition with all this talk about putting a colony on Mars.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1129 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I always knew Ken and Midge had a thing.  Barbie was too high maintenance and I think he figured she was going to dump him eventually.Ken&Midg.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1130 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley-which Midge is that one?  Is it the Steffie face?????  I am excited about the Glam Luxe Midge coming soon. 

I know-I know-more Chelsea girls- they find their way into my shopping cart. 

\DSC02354.JPG

Message 1131 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iu1qmE8QkvM/TdJ0KLp15LI/AAAAAAAAAaM/NIvrnXu1Ty0/s640/15113719_PUUF6gO0_c.jpg  hello all ~ ~ ~

tina, cute Chelsea girls

adding on with a 2fer Tuesday, Live Long And Prosper       ~Diane

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/DSC08784.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1132 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Tina ~  This Midge uses the 'Diva' headmold.  I like the little Chelsea dolls.  I have the one with the white kitty.  They are cute little dolls and I like their proportions.

Diane ~  I really feel like giving Todd and Stacie a high-fiveSmiley Very Happy  Love those rolled up pantlegs.

Message 1133 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMG003.JPG

More twofers for Tuesday.  How 'bout 2 MySize?

Message 1134 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Great call Shirley-little gals to big gals !! Smiley Happy

Message 1135 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

SISin40th.JPG

I decided to put a SIS head on MM body.  Head is a tad lighter shade tho and nail polish does not match up to lip color.  That can be remedied though.  The dress is from the 40th Anniv, Barbie. (I just tucked the top part in to make it strapless).

Message 1136 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Lovin the fairies -did you all see that the Bob Mackie BC doll is a fairy?  Her pic is on the BC site

And the beautiful snow..  such great pictures.  I live in Arizona and we are having record heat..  feel sorry for the East Coast they are getting slammed

Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day

DSCN5464.JPGDSCN5473.JPG

Debra
Message 1137 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I am loving this page opening to Storm's Barbie and her sled dog!

Debra ~ Barbie and Ken look great.  Look at Ken! (st*d muffin) He has so much confidence in both photos! (note how he wears his cap) He bought Barbie some bling for Valentine's day.  Love the setting in the dream house!!  Must have been a fun play dayheart

Message 1138 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

valentines.JPG

~    Happy Valentine's Day!  ~

Message 1139 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

valentine.JPG

I like this Ken.  He must have left-over vinyl from the early PTs

Message 1140 of 9,230
latest reply