Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh those are all so gorgeous!  What a treat to get to see them!

Tomorrow is Friday!  hooray for Friday!

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 1111 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Tina~ I have a little Tinkerbell and another little one(she has the pure white hair up to a point and wears light blue)...I put them in my plants they are so cute!!  The Fairie Bible looks interesting, bet there are good ideas in there!

Hi Rootie!  So glad tomorrow is Friday.  My day to take recycle and hit the flea market.  Going to be cold in the morning.  One station said 7 and other 17Smiley Frustrated   I'm ready to hit the beach.

Diane ~  Where are my manners?  That is a lovely butterfly in that pic!!  Barbie is such a sweet fairie.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1112 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

HPIM4671.JPG

Here's a few more Valentine pix--these are my Nascar Barbie.

Love the wild hair on some of those dolls Shirley--looks kind of neat, like it's windy out.  🙂  And that butterfly is gorgeous!

Message 1113 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

HPIM4667.JPG

Message 1114 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Storm~ Nascar Barbie looks good redressed.  The background is perfect for her!  Last photo makes it appear she is wearing a crownSmiley Happy   I have the Jeff Gordon Barbie.  Neat boots!  I redressed her in a "I love Minnie Mouse" outfit.  Looks pretty cute.  I just hope I can get that red faux leather jacket back on her though.  It fit like a 2nd skin.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1115 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I really like this Nascar--she so pretty.  I just looked up the Jeff Gordon doll and she is quite pretty as well.  I see what you mean about the jacket--looks sharp on her anyway.  They are super fun to redress I think--I am really liking the model muse.  🙂

Message 1116 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Well alright, speaking of Model Muse....these ladies arrived today on my door step.

DSC02347.JPG

Message 1117 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Tina--you got the sweater girls--awesome!!  I might get the outfits seperately as I am running out of doll room!  The cable knit one is my fave but they are both nice looking.  🙂

Message 1118 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Tina ~ I am fond of the sweaters too.  The cable knit dress AND the doll are pretty nice.  I did not think they were that pretty and now after seeing your picture, can really see what she looks like.  I have the other oneSmiley Wink  Thanks for posting the picture btw.

Storm ~  It has taken a while for me to warm up to the mm body type.  Am finally starting to like them too.  The only arm style of mm that I don't really care for is the 'both hands on hips' (and just recently decided that after I got the sweater dress City Style.)

Message 1119 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

We finally got snow up here in the Pacific NW so I took some dolls out and had FUN!!!  Took my dog sled first--it says "Imani" on it but it is Barbie sized.  I've had it for years but never really used it til now.  Most the pix without flash were a bit dark so most of these have flash.  My hybrid Living Barbie is aboard!

HPIM4747.JPGHPIM4748.JPG

Message 1120 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Here are some close ups--

HPIM4754.JPGHPIM4755.JPGHPIM4755.JPG

Message 1121 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Without flash--

HPIM4753.JPG

Message 1122 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I also took out my Hello Kitty muse doll dressed as a "Ice/Snow Princess"--she looks cold!

HPIM4759.JPGHPIM4766.JPG

Message 1123 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Storm ~  Beautiful snow!! ha!  Love the sled dog and sled scenes!  Barbie is so pretty in the snow.  The model with the furry parka is a hot little galSmiley Very Happy   Glad you had some fun and got the girls out in the snow.

Message 1125 of 9,230
latest reply