Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

We got up to 50 yesterday and I think the weather is going to hold through the weekend so I'm happy.  Have to get a haircut this weekend - I'm starting to look super shaggy which is not an attractive look!

Kitty stretches are good winter exercises!

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 1066 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I need to get a haircut too.  The short cuts are nice, but when they grow out;  gets to looking scruffy.  It was pretty chilly doing recycle this morning; it was 6*, woo hoo!

Got some good stretches in this morning and was able to pop a few vertebrae which felt good.

So, hey, have a good weekend; I think we are going to be busy this week-end having some more fun.  Be good!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1067 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey, everybody! Finally got the energy to pop in and try to catch up on some threads. I've been sick for three weeks now, though slowly getting better. And man, is it cold here! Way out of our normal temps.

I'd hoped to have pictures of my repaired TLC bubblecuts, but being sick has really gotten in the way of my fun. I need to work some more on matching the paint, but I guess I'll get to that later. 😄 Anyway, I've been enjoying the pictures you all have posted, and hope to get back to regular participation soon. Take care!

Sheila
Message 1068 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Sheila!!

Was a wondering where you wandered off to.  Sorry to hear you been ill on top of your other responsibilities.  3 weeks is a long time to be under the weather.  Hope you get to feeling better soon and whatever it is just goes away without a lot of medical intervention.  I have missed you around here as you know this place is getting to be a ghost board.  Feel like I am posting pics to myself, so come on, you got to get back soonSmiley LOL

Another cold spell.  Sheesh!  I am betting we set some records this winter.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1069 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

gypsies.JPG

The Gypsy girls; Esmerelda and Spice.  They are waiting for Jack Sparrow.

Message 1070 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

pirates.JPG

Jack is busy I guess in another mess

Message 1071 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

francie&cas.JPG

Better call the Mod Squad

Message 1072 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

PJ & frankie.JPG

PJ would love to help, but her leg is still broke.  Frankie don't care.

Message 1073 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hiya gals

i'm back from my weekend away and it took me two days to recover i was just exhausted and felt great being lazy around the house napping anytime i wanted. 

then i immersed myself in researching genealolgy

taking a few minutes to browse and see everyone's news

i wonder why ppl ventured out when the weather forecast arctic temps so far south with accompanying snow, really risking life and limb, why wait to be told to just stay home! 

ok so here is a picture of the Disney dolls showing closeup of their eyes~   stay warm and cozy folks!

p.s. anyone want to connect on facebook i am Diane Twangerstudios

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1074 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Love the pics!  The gypsy girls are just awesome!

Long week this week.  Bed is looking good right about now!

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 1075 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey Rootie!!  Ya finally was able to drag yourself in!   Bet you are glad it is Friday tomorrow!  And it is the last day of January!  Time to get the Valentines done.

I only tackled one closet this week; the easiest one.  That would be the smallest oneSmiley Tongue

Had a heat wave here today; got up to 41* woo hoo!  Myah is still wearing her leopard coat.  I take it off at night so she can groom and since she sleeps under the covers she does not need a coat.  I think she was fussing earlier about having to wear it.  Anytime I do not have the camera cocked and ready, she poses so niceSmiley Frustrated

Diane ~ I had both those dolls.  His eyes drove me nuts but I thought Beauty was a real cutie.  I had a hard time parting with her.  They both have that little 'star' in their eyes.  Glad you still drop in. Myah'scoat.JPG Thanks for the invite to FB, but I don't do FB.  I think that is where everyone has wandered off to(or my pics drove everyone crazy). Had years of photos to catch up onSmiley LOL

I forgot to resize again.  The verticals are always too big.

Message 1076 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi everyone...this winter has been....relentless....even for us who live in the snow belt...mother nature has been wicked !!

So my very first Bubbly Bubble...body is great -no flaws-no green-no nicks-face paint is not perfect BUT I like her. 

Shirley-don't stop with your pictures please and no I'm not on FB either.  Diane-glad to see you popping in.

Cupid is supposed to arrive today, we will see if she is a hot mess. DSC02330.JPGDSC02331.JPG

Message 1077 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh Shirls - Myah's coat is so cute!    Glad you got her to wear it!

I am so glad this week is over - don't know if I just have the winter blahs or am getting older or what, but it seems like everything is harder than normal. 

tina, I love that doll!  Cute as can be.

I'm off to bed early tonight - gotta be up early to have coffee with sis and then off to get our nails done.

Have a good night!

Message 1078 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Rootie ~ Isn't she cute in her coat?  She loves to watch the birds that are right outside that window.  When it is cold like this, I put extra food up front so the birds are right outside the window area.  It is getting to be a long winter for sure and a person does get a bit 'draggy'.  But with your work schedule, it is understandable.

Tina! ~ I am so glad you posted a photo of your Bubble!  She is pretty and love the white lips.  She looks good in Knitting Pretty.  I have a thing for the blonde bubbles and wish I knew the colors of blonde better than what I do.  What is confusing is when the hair can get brassy and I don't know if that is original color or the changed color.  Some folks are so knowledgeable about hair, lip, and nail color so can tell  pretty much what year the doll came out.  When you get Cupid post a pic and I hope her hair is not a mess.  I heard  from another person who got her, that the hair was a mess so hope yours won't be.  I wanted the 50th Skipper, but missed out.  Now she is selling for 4 times the amount; almost another Toki Doki deal.  I don't understand the 'not available' deal; so i don't order.  Then next thing you know, 'sold out'.  So, I don't know who I will spend my first quarter reward on.  

i am tired of this winter.  It has been a harder one 'down' here than usual.

Message 1079 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

5buckfinds.JPG

I had a terrible time degreening the PT.  It never did completely go away and she has a nasty shadow on both sides of her head.

Message 1080 of 9,230
latest reply