♥ Playtime ♥

oops!

mocassins moccasins

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 91 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thankyou!

Oh Diane!  I absolutely love your Cinco de Mayo scene!!  The little chiminea is so cool!! All you need is a little pinata!  The table and food ~ great!

The girls' dresses are fabulous and add the right touch. 

Lucy's dress looks much better on YOUR doll;-)

And you have Festiva Barbie or is that teresa?  I don't find too many Festiva Barbies listed, but would sure like to get her.  I think the dress is beautiful and like the hat too.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 92 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks for your sweet words Shirley!

yes that's Lucy's gypsy dress, i luv all those ruffles.

and i bought the Festiva outfit and put it on... well,

i think you'll know who so i'll let you guess

BB Mayo4 Mysterious

i have fun NOT keeping the outfits together on the "correct" doll~ LOL

here's the chiminea with a battery tealight

BB fiesta chiminea

Message 93 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley, maybe you've seen already, i just noticed there are Festiva listings on.

Message 94 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Chiminea so cool with the light!! awesome!

You know what?  I don't know who the gal is wearing Festiva.

Know what you mean; I like swapping the outfits.  Usually find another doll that looks just as good if not better than original doll.

I will have to check on Festiva again.  Sometimes I forget about checking; esp. now that I am trying to cut down and clean out, ha!

Thanks for letting me know.

We are getting closer to that 100 mark:-x

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 95 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Shirley, have a great day!

ok, answer to mysterious "lady" as there weren't many clues

i used this doll

BB bou

Message 96 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

SNIPE

Message 97 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Never would have figured Kevin to be a cross-dresser:^O

I knew there was something about that facial profile that looked familiar.  also did wonder about the hand hid in the skirt, but just did not quite make the connection:-p

Message 98 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi Shirley, he does make a cute cross-dresser

yes there were very few clues, i had to hide his big hands

LOL now i know why you were counting to 100 yaaay you!

lookie what i won today yaaay i was gonna try making books

but knew i wouldn't make time for another round-TUIT

and these are so neat~

Item picture

6 Miniature Dollhouse Playscale Barbie Leather Books - ...

Message 99 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

yeah i don't have any craft supplies so by the time i bought whatever materials and spent time, i decided to buy big and be done with it!

here's some respect for Kevin

what more could a guy want, LOL~~~

BB fiesta teen ken

Message 100 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

bwahahahahaha!!  WTG Kev!!!  He got a senorita and he got a corona.  Look at him......shirt undone.....Skipper better not find out:O

Message 101 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

LOL, should i tell her?

BB armoire Skipper

Message 102 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

starting a new scene

gal is wearing Peteena's shirt

BB band

Message 103 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I don't know, she already looks a little PO'd.  Kev has been gone far too long and she may smell a rat. She will clobber him with that hairbrush.  But, then again, she IS Barbie's sister and you know how Barbie has that same 'un-smiley' face.  S'pose that is why most modern Barbie's  have such big smiles now?

Check out the guitars!  I have two that are actually cigarette lighters.  I bought a really neat one in Vegas several years ago; it has little flashing lights. 

Message 104 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I got a bag of dolls today for $30 at the local fleamarket.  There were 17 dolls with a few clothes thrown in.  I will have to go through and ID them later.  None are vintage tho:-(  I did find Barbie's kimono from 1964 along with the obi.  I am only going to keep a few of the dolls and sell the rest at the thrift store.  I should get my money back.  Will let you know later who was in da bag. 

Message 105 of 9,230
latest reply