Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirl, she is beautiful.  The first thing I thought of when I saw her is that they made a Mariska Hargitay doll!

photo 26433872-6ae8-49c0-b390-29569596101a_zpse3963890.jpg
Message 931 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !! Enjoying the pictures as always.

Dollzformoi, I remember your name from Barbie Collector and if I am correct, you have a vast collection of super cute Kellys !!

Message 932 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley, forgot to ask - who is the girl on the right?  I like her hair.

@shirleys809304 wrote:

Debra ~  This doll goes way back to when I first started gathering up Barbies.  She is a Teresa doll and the first doll I experimented with giving a haircut toSmiley Tongue

Below: The one on the left is Janay, Integrity playline.  Got idea for her outfit from Shaka Zulu movie.  These are early collectiing too.

Zulu.JPG

tree*fern
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 933 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Jen ~  I really don't know.  She is either a Christie or Barbie, but don't know what doll she is.  I took a quick look through 2 of my books and did not see her.  I'll have to look another time.  But I sure like her hair too and that is why I am keeping her.  Found her  at GW.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 934 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nice scenes, everyone. I really love seeing how you all set up and display your collections. I get inspired, though I don't have the space to put up anything right now (need to do some rearranging/decluttering, and then, watch out!)

I'm taking a break between cooking jobs, and wanted to check in with my fellow Barbie nuts -- er, fans. 😄 Hope you are all having a nice turkey day!

Sheila
Message 935 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Sheila ~  Had a nice Thanksgiving; pretty quiet until we decided to stop at Walmart to walk dinner off.  It was a zoo, so we left and went home for some movie watching.  Hope you had a nice TG too!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 936 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley, think I've figured her out - she's the first Generation Girl Nichelle, with her hair down.  

tree*fern
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 937 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi everyone~ 🙂

wow Jen, fab ID on the doll!

here's a closed listing, she certainly is exotic looking

Message 938 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

a before 'n after of jointed Kelly

Message 939 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thankyou Jen and Diane!  That has to be her.  There are a few other generation girls barbies that I think are pretty neat.  Esp. the one with red streaks in her hair.  She is Asian.

Diane ~  Love the body on that little Kelly; the knee joints.  She wants her hair like Barbie's.  Really smooth hair now n nice PTheartI think all the Kelly size assessories you have are awesome!   The tiny pink chair is just too neato!!

Message 940 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley--I really like your Nichelle!

Here is my Generation Girl Mari (on the left).  I think she has red streaks in her hair.

Anyway, I found her nude at the flea market, put her hair up and made her a kimono.

Ethnic.JPG

photo SignatureCJS.jpg
Message 941 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Carolyn! ~  Thanks & Yes!  That is the one I was talking about.  She is awesome in the kimono!  Lucky you found her at a fleamarket.  Have you ever looked at the sold listings for this doll?  I have not checked recently, but there for a while she was selling pretty good; even nude. In other words, more'n i wanted to pay for herSmiley Wink

Message 942 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

3syds.JPGGet the ciggy outta my face!!

Message 943 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

sadsyd.JPGThere, there now.  It will get better.

Message 944 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Love these last two scenes! Seeing these is pushing me towards getting busy to set up my dolls, rather than sorting them into boxes. 😄

Sheila
Message 945 of 9,230
latest reply