♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

hi everyone ~

time for a lil-bit-o-holiday baking

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/DSC04132-2.jpg?t=1309670487

Message 916 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Cute pictures- I really love the bits and pieces.  I don't have enough of them!!

Message 917 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Tina ~ I hear you on the bits and pieces!  I'm getting there, slow but sure. I have to be so careful when taking down displays so that everything goes back in one place and not scattered all over the place.  Can lose stuff that way.  However, recently I had a bit of help from a nice person here on the board.  She sent me some really cool stuff made from  polymer(??)clay.  Veggies, breads, dinner rolls, jack-o-lantern etc.  The carrots are delightful!!  the taters are so cute! Neat baskets to put them in and a very nice grocery sack!!  Talented lady!  I am thinking the carrots would have been a challenge.  At least one of the challenges. Beautiful!!

Diane ~  Note your chocolate fountain!!  Love the back drop.  Thanks (I think) for bringing us back to winter close at hand!  May get some of the white stuff here this week-end.  Cute set up, Diane.  I'll tell my girls they had better stay in HI.Smiley Very Happy

Hi Sheila!!Smiley Wink  Aloha back to you!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 918 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

By the way, Diane....I need your kitchen tableSmiley Tongue  Now I have all this food and no table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 919 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I love Christmas time and that picture of Barbie baking makes me hungry for my mom's special holiday cookies!  I usually don't  make such a detailed scene for my dolls but that is so cute.  And Shirley I like your interpretation of My Fair Lady--she is real pretty in that outfit. 

Message 920 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thank you Storm.  I like to mix things up a bitSmiley Happy

Message 921 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

furcoatsnow.JPG

Message 922 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

This girl is ready for the snow!  Love her edgy haircut..

Debra
Message 923 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Debra ~  This doll goes way back to when I first started gathering up Barbies.  She is a Teresa doll and the first doll I experimented with giving a haircut toSmiley Tongue

Below: The one on the left is Janay, Integrity playline.  Got idea for her outfit from Shaka Zulu movie.  These are early collectiing too.

Zulu.JPG

Message 924 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

asian.JPGKira doll on right.  Idea for outfit came from a martial arts movie.  The gal had a neat hat; when she threw the thing, blades came out the sides.  I finally found something that would work, but have not 'installed' them yetSmiley Embarassed 

Message 925 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley, I really like your restyling!  She looks very cool.  

She reminds me of Mariska Hargitay (but then maybe I'm watching too many SVU Law & Order reruns).

tree*fern
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 926 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nice to see some part of the old BBB still around. It's been a long time since I've come here. The format is changed completely Smiley Very Happy

Message 927 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

waving Hello to everyone~~~

i'm planning to go out to local restaurant for dinner on Thanksgiving

little Rosebud Gold Star wants a lil'bit-o-cake 🙂

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/BBcookiesmine.jpg

Message 928 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Jen, thanks!!  I like Mariska Hargitay too and I KNOW I watch too much L&O SVUSmiley Very Happy

Diane ~ I love the full red lips on that gal!  I'll have a piece of that cake too, BTW!!

Message 929 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

mosaicsydfall.JPGSyd wishing everyone a happy fall and Thanksgiving

Message 930 of 9,230
latest reply