Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Two winters ago, I went on a doll dress sewing frenzy!  Sewed for Barbie and Sydney Chase(Tonner).  Sewed them all by hand.  I have all sorts of fabric, trim, etc. now, but not the urge to sew.:-(

Love your furniture!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 46 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Lingerie for Syd....oooooooooo:-x

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 47 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I made this without a pattern..took me a while. Coat is lined, as well as the dress.  Kinda blurry because pic used is verticle.

Message 48 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

If you click on grey arrow in front of "attachments", it will show a clearer image.

Had so much fun doing these things.  I have a few more, but don't want to show them all at once, since I only have a few pics saved on my puter.

Message 49 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

those are very pretty Shirley~ you do good work!

it's a rare occasion when i'm motivated to go into my sewing area. but whenever i AM motivated, then i will make good progress.  i try to keep a few projects lined up then i won't hafta think to get started.

last month, i bought this home-made outfit online + put it on my PJ

now i'm waiting for a tulle crinoline to arrive need to fill out the full skirt~

BB Hal

Message 50 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thankyou, Diane.

THAT is cute!  Love the fabric!  Did the hat also come with the outfit?  PJ looks good in it! I think it is fun to dress the dolls according to season or holiday.  A couple of years ago, went to TJ Max and found Christmas ornaments that were little sweaters.  Also had some that were Santa tops or bottoms.  These fit the dolls to a 'T'' and was able to make a nice little Christmas scene with a few of the dolls.

Message 51 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi Shirley, thank you too.  oh i luv the Barbie size sweaters, but **tsk** too expensive for my budgetitis LOL

yes the hat, bag + broom came with. i added a necklace + boots

Item picture

Message 52 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I think I'm calling it a night over here.

I was wondering about the broom but forgot to ask.  Why i never thought of making my girls a broom is beyond me, ha!  I will have to make them a broom for next year.  Now that gives me an idea.....how hard would it be to make a mop?:|  Hmmmmmmm thanks for giving me seeds for thought and barbie plot:^O  Make barbie mop her floors!!  Ooooo, she already does not look too happy.  She is standing right here, giving me the ole side-eye stink-eye:-p

See ya later and a goodnight to you, Diane.  Been fun chatting.

Message 53 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

if you click on my last pic it is a link to the listing

seller made it with fabric rolled around the tip of that white stick, sewed and secured it with a bow.

Message 54 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

That's pretty cool.  Nice to see all the individual pics of the items.  She did a very good job and used real leather too, I see. The fabric for the broom looks familiar as I have a hair scrunchy with individual ribbons of same fabric attached.

Message 55 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I don't recall exactly how much I paid for the sweater ornament at TJ Max.  It wasn't too bad of a price, otherwise I probably would not have bought it:^O  The santa inspired ones(I remember now) I bought at wally world.  They were on sale for a buck a piece.

Message 56 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

lil'bit-o-pink today~

BB Armoire

BB Wedd

Message 57 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

That is a pretty barbie! Some playline dolls are pretty and there are a few I do intend on keeping simply because I like them. How is her hair done?  Looks neat from the front.  Really like the outfit.

I had to get that pink tux too.  I put it on this blonde repro  flocked Ken.  Suits him just fine.  maybe a tiny bit big for him, but he is handling it OK, LOL.

Message 58 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

big Hello to everyone looking in~

tea time!

BB Teatime

BB Teatime

Message 59 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Diane!

Finally recognized the pink and black belt that is on your pink Barbie.  Now I can't remember the name of the outfit it goes to:_|

Love the sweater on teatime Barbie.  Looks like Francie's "Bridge Bit" #1279 from 1967. 

Message 60 of 9,230
latest reply