Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Here is Syd with her kids......ha!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 16 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 17 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

they are pretty Shirley

i know what you mean about thinning out the dolls

if you wanna know, if you use a web-host for your photos, you can put the DirectLink in the tree thingy and it will show up like this

Message 18 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

the little one playing in mommas purse is really cute

gorgeous furnishings in there

Message 19 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks Diane.  The little one is some doll in the Barbie line, but don't know who.  She is a little cutie though.  The other blonde girl is a Skipper.  I made all their outfits so they would be matching to momma.  But, yeah, the little one was being a dickens getting into momma's purse.  The sofa is actually a jewelry box I picked up at Wally world a few years back.  So it is nice to store little items inside too.

Message 20 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

shirley, fab job on your coordinating dresses

the love you put in shows thru in your picture

yeah that sofa is lucious~

Bravo!

Message 21 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

apple161
Enthusiast

So pretty!!

Message 22 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

reposting a beforeNafter, i'm still enjoying this is my best hairdo...so far

she had bangs in there so it evolved into a faux swirl

Message 23 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

this was easy + fun, i wanted to exaggerate the curved PT

she needs a ribbon bow, huh

Message 24 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nice job on your faux swirl.  She is pretty in her dress.  What dress is it?  Looks familiar.

The ponytail must have been fun to do.  Wish i could post a pic of a Kira I worked on.  I have decided on keeping her.  Loved that long black hair, so took small strands and wrapped them down and around medium sized pipe cleaners.  Then I did the boil perm.  Left the p. cleaners in until they were dry and then removed.  very pretty spiral curl.

Message 25 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Check out the creation to the left.  Did her after watching Thunderdome while at my brother's house.  Oh, and there is Kira in the back, to the right.  And of course, sweet Barbie with her offering of Whitman's chocolates!!:-x

Message 26 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

very cool hairdos you did!

+ neat idea about the pipecleaners, the smooth ones, i'm gonna try that

Message 27 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

maggiemoomom1
Enthusiast

Diane

You did a WONDERFUL job here!  You need to start working on some vintage dolls! 

Message 28 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

oh maggie you are a tease!!! hehee

how 'bout this 'un - beforeNafter

have re-dressed her, d'ya remember those good'ol days when we wore matching tights and sweaters hahaa

Message 29 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Nice job on your Francie!!  Right down to the beads and shoes!  Unfortunately, I have no pictures of my vintage on this puter.  I do not have a digital camera at the time and most of my pictures have been taken by a regular camera.  A few years back I was in a private ebay group.  One of the gals there would take my pictures and scan them, put them in photobucket, and then post them.  I was able to copy some of the pics and put them in a folder before i left that group.  Some of the pics I saved have been replaced by pics my husband decided to put in same folder....argh!  We have a scanner, but it demolished the pic.  I guess I have to try taping them flat on paper and see how that works.  I have many vintage doll pics....just can't post them.

Message 30 of 9,230
latest reply