♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

matador.JPG

I won't part with this one!!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1696 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Don't blame you Shirley, she is neat !!

Nurse-your new gal is very pretty and some of the comments on her are just shameful. I really feel for the designer. People are cruel.

Message 1697 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thank you so much Tina, wow? What are people saying about her?
Message 1698 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Fancy outfit Shirley:)
Message 1699 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Mutya in a Barbie Basics little black dress! New windows in the dollhouse. Modern Circle Barbie with my rerooted #4 Barbie. My Hispanic Barbie with Divergent Four.
Message 1700 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

You know how it is nurse, these so called doll lovers complain about alot of things.  Don't like her makeup, don't like her clothes, don't like her expression, on and on,  then in the middle of all of this the designer pops in and is as gracious as he can be and says thanks for the comments-he is enjoying reading them.  I guess you really have to have thick skin to read all of the comments.

I don't know, I felt bad for the guy.

:Well I am enjoying your pics nurse,  your dolls always seem to be having a fab time !!

Message 1701 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thank you so much Tina:) Where were these comments made? I kind of want to go read them...
Message 1702 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I can only guess what the comments are......phlibbbbbbt!!!!!    I read stuff like that and  sit in front of my computer screen and grumble at themSmiley LOL  I would like to read them too, snort.

ASH!  I totally forgot about the beautiful Kira one of a kind you found!  I still think she is so pretty and love her headdress!!  I like the top photo......aw...I like them all.....usually do, ha!

I'm afraid Miss Mutya is going to be turned into a little hussy now by her new friendsSmiley Tongue.  She was so demure and elegant, but that is what makes her such a good model.  You know who I think she would make a great OOAK doll?  She reminds me of Ziva, female character that used to be on NCIS.

I just enjoy looking at all the fun you have with your dolls and I look forward to seeing what's new with your group of friends.  Your pictures just remind me that I need to enjoy my collection just half as much as you enjoy yours and THAT is wonderful thing about dolls & collecting.  I can't imagine those who make all those  comments about certain dolls having any fun with theirs at all.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1703 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

The comments are in the forum of the Barbie Collector website.  They are also tearing into Superstars.... oh well. 

It is something to see.

Message 1704 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Ha!  I have to go read......and grumble....

Message 1705 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

People really are so negative... I mean it's one thing to air your grievances... But some people do take it up to the next level! Shirley I laughed when I read your comment! I have to put Mutya BACK in the dress now, which is the not so fun part. I do try to enjoy my collecting. I hope I always do. It's why I collect. It brings me so much joy.
Message 1706 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I think she's a gorgoeus doll.   I wouldn't mind owning one.  I see from Nurse's pictures she really poses well and has a neat look to her.  Oh well, that's just my two cents.

Message 1707 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I am a happy person. husband got the septic drain pipe unthawed last night-we are finally able to flush the toilets-HA !!

Winter I am done with you, honestly DONE.

Message 1708 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Took a pic of two of my faves today- one of Simone and one of Kira
Message 1709 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey Ash ~ Smiley Happy  You don't have to re-dress Mutya.  She just proves that she can be a great model so, have some fun.  Nice photo of Simone with all those hearts.  The photo of Kira really defines her facial features.

Tina ~  Oh no to not being able to flush the toilet!  We had to turn the main water valve off for about a day and half here a while back.  It was awful!  Amazing how we can take stuff like that for granted.  And I am sick of winter as well.  This Siberian Clipper or whatever it is called has been torture.  Cabin fever, no mail delivery(right) now for a whole week.  Tried calling the PO but line was busy ALL day(right).  Amazing how our paper carrier can deliver the paper and put it right in the box.  Guess he has no problem with getting close enough to the box.  It is beginning to frustrate me to no end.

4TD ~  Appreciate your 2 cents worthSmiley Happy

Message 1710 of 9,230
latest reply