Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Yes, Brazil is very pretty! 

Have always liked the DOTW series, but last year did not have too many I liked.  I think I bought only 3 of them.  Canada was very nice, but I have the older one, so passed her by.  I missed out on Mexico, she was pretty cool with her black outfit and sombrero.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1681 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

morroco 1.JPG

Morroco.  I tweaked her a little....different head, MM body, added the scarf and head piece.  I love her shoes!!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1682 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

morroco 3.JPG

Her box background.  Spice market.

Message 1683 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

DsOTW.JPG

Tweaked Indian Barbie just a little.   Sumatra(blue)...removed headpiece and replaced with scarf.  Have another boxed one that is untouched.

Message 1684 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Where do the nordic sweaters come from that your Ken dolls are wearing?

Message 1685 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

nursesmashley, you had a post on 12-17-2014, close "knit" friends, and I wondered where the nordic style sweaters on your male dolls (one of them Divergent, the other flocked hair, little beard and mustache) came from?  Thank you!

Message 1686 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi! So those sweaters, both the same right? They are actually "Elf of the Shelf" clothing sold by Target this past Holiday for the... Well, elf on the shelf thing? (Not familiar with it) But I saw that they had packaged them out in display. So I bought 2. You might be able to find some on clearance somewhere, maybe even the Target website! I'll keep my eyes open for you too
Message 1687 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I love the bright and colorful photos of your dolls of the world Shirley! Looks like an animal next to them? That's so cool!
Message 1688 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Message 1689 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Perfect!  Thank you so much and I did find one! 

Message 1690 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Ash ~  I like all the photos in your photosSmiley Wink  The little animals and love bead are so cool.  Nice nik naks for the dolls.

I love all the colors Mattel puts into clothing and boxes.  Over the years, you will see those same colors played out one way or another in the vintage thru 90's stuff especially.  Makes for colorful displays in the doll room.busmarlo.JPG

In fact, this modern Ken's trunks work perfectly with this Mod Barbie bus.....

Message 1691 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

DOTWSumatra.JPG

Sumatra

Message 1692 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi all ~ nothing new with my Barbie hobby, was pulled away to help an elder family member in-law.  enjoyed a nice scroll thru everyone's photos.  have been spending most of my online time on FB.  stay well and happy y'all 🙂  http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8200000/Be-Happy-keep-smiling-8217285-1280-800.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1693 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley- his trunks are a perfect match. I luv that bus! Would luv to see some more pics of it. I've wanted a Barbie vehicle or structure for some time now. The colors are fantastic!!!

I got the 3rd installment of the Barbie Collector Global Glamour series! Mutya! Here's some pics.
Message 1694 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Ash!

I have been eye-balling Mutya and thanks for posting some pictures of her.  It is clear now exactly who's head mold Mattel used to create this gal. I like her dress and the fan is awesome!  Only one other doll appeals to me on BFC and that is the Silkie dressed in pink.

Got a good deal on that bus and could not pass it up even though it does hog some space.

Message 1695 of 9,230
latest reply