Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Love Kira's kitchen all aglow with the strawberry cake in the oven.

I like Liam too with furniture parts trying to get the table and chairs ready for dinner.  This must be the gathering they were planning awhile back.  They had to get a lot of stuff before they could put a dinner party together.

I always wonder where people get such neat accessories but don't want to ask.  I love the glassware and dishes.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1606 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Kira cuddles with Pierre (Liam) after dinner.

Everyone poses on half of the table.

Pierre talks in the kitchen with his mom and sister.

Kira's mom and Pierre's mom look on at Kira and Pierre.
Message 1607 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Kira and her mother, Ayane, spend some quiet moments together.

Pierre and Craig, their good friend, work on the tree.

Ayane offers Kira and her girlfriends some sage advice.

Message 1608 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Message 1609 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hello everyone~

nurse i luv your crowd at the table fun party

it's winter somewhere 🙂

BB fur.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1610 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Thank you Diane! That was their Thanksgiving dinner. I like your Christmas scene. 🙂

Shirley- you could always ask me. The dishes came with the table, which was an excellent ebay buy. "Gloria" doll furniture. Came with 6 flutes, 6 wine glasses, 6 cutlery sets, and 6 plates!
Message 1611 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Diane

Ash ~  Love ALL your new photos!  Well done and love the story too as it all unfolds.  The b&w of Kira is gr8!  Mag quality photos you got going there, Ash.  Maybe you could write a story about your group; add photos; do a book. 

OK, I will ask you this now:-)  how do you like the gloria furniture?  I have been tempted to buy but have never heard any comments; good or bad.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1612 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Was too late to edit....Diane i forgot to come back to you!  I like the red version of the coat with fur collar.  Looks good on blonde barbie.A242497-R1-13-11A.jpg

This is an older photo re-photographed.

Message 1613 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Love this last pic, Shirley! Dramatic and striking. Makes me feel like I am there! Thank you for all the compliments! They are so encouraging. It's so nice to have a creative outlet. I never really had one before. 🙂
Message 1614 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Kira holding her "Kira."

Totally hair having a totally freaked out moment! Actually, she is Glitter Beach.

One of my face couples (I call them Craig and Chrissie; they are DOTW Brazil and Divergent Four.)

A Skipper who's hair I restored- Beach Blast Skipper.
Message 1615 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

What a headfull of curls Skipper has!!  Just beautiful!  Splendid job on this little doll.  You really have to handle her gently as far as her neck is concerned.  I had 3 of those little girls and all their necks were cracked/chipped.  Sadly, I parted with themSmiley Sad 

I like totally hair and her hair freak out, ha!

And Kira with her doll.  That is pretty cool.

I have Four, but have not removed his clothes........ yet.... hee hee.

Thanks for posting your creativity.  I am glad you have discovered your creative streakSmiley Happy

Message 1616 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

kingqueenhair.JPG

A little more hair.....

Message 1617 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

fairiehair2.JPG

I love this doll's hair ~ it was a tangled mess

Message 1618 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Ash ~ How do you like the Gloria furniture?

Message 1619 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh goodness! I'm so sorry I forgot to answer! I LOVE the Gloria furniture, personally. I think it offers a TON of value for the adult collector/diorama builder. The table I got, for instance, came with so many accessories and was a HUGE size- I'll post a photo to show how big. My four main girls seat comfortably at it with two friends. I have heard awesome things about all of the other sets, too. If you have specific questions on any of them, let me know.
Message 1620 of 9,230
latest reply