latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

BB cali new

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 136 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

A family get-to-gether!  Gee, I miss those.

I see a lot of calico print type dresses.  I have always liked those best buy prints.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 137 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Been so long since I browsed the doll discussion boards and found the barbie specific one! This is great!

I have been working on a McDonald's set up in my display room where the Barbies and W club dolls have 'taken over'...Here is a scene I was doing with placement to figure out dimensions for the diorama...

I won all my McDonald's items off of Ebay, waiting for another lot to show up. What Ineed most are the tables in that tacky teal color....

Message 138 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi Pumpkin, sure looks like a good start!

well, there's always teal paint.

fer'sure Shirley i miss family get-togethers, not the same nowadays everyone has scattered to the four winds of the world.

the good memories will last forever.

G'day + rest of week everyone~

Message 139 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BB SPatty Day

Message 140 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BB Calico sisters

Message 141 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I have always thought Beauty was a cute little gal.  Love the dresses.  Isnt the doll with side glancing eyes frm Skoobydo?

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 142 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi Shirley, yep she's Daphne

Message 143 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

my repro PTs

BB PT reproo

Message 144 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hey Diane,

Your blonde is beautiful!  Did you do anything with her hair to make it look so nice?  Very pretty repro. Very nice dress.

I have the brunette.  Had her in the box for a long time and then decided to take her out.  I have deboxed a lot of my dolls and don't feel bad about it A-tall.

Been raining here all day.  I mean....alllllllllllllllllllllllllll day.  We are floating.  Supposed to be nice tomorrow, but cooler.  Hope so.  want to get out for my bi-weekly trip to the antique/flea market.  Looking for some doll furniture.

see ya later

Message 145 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hi Shirley

the blonde is just as i received her, she has poodle bangs, she lives in the Barbie kitchen

i've deboxed everything i bought, figured i'd rather enjoy now, not concerned about resale, that's too far off in the future.

my Francie is repro too, she lives in Calico Junction.

BB Calico A

Message 146 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Well, I think she is a very pretty repro:-D

I have quite a few dolls who when they find a particular outfit or dress they really like, they seem to stay in it.;-)  What looks good on one doll, does not always look near as good on another.

One thing I have noticed about repros, when it comes to Francie or the Mod Barbies, they look pretty much like the original.  Even the Malibu Barbie repro is excellent likeness to the orig.  But, Vintage Barbie repros, not so much.  I suppose there is a good reason for that.

Message 147 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh, I have those 2 dresses; the one on your francie and repro #1 in your last photo.  Really liked the little yellow dress on Francie and had to have it.  Seem to like a lot of the dresses like that.

Message 148 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

One more thing; who is under the covers?:^O

Message 149 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

[quote mid="5201047235"]

One more thing; who is under the covers?:^O

[/quote]

LOL no scandals here hahaa

BB Calico B

she's one of the pioneer dolls

Message 150 of 9,230
latest reply