Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

Oh yeah.  What was I thinking, right??  I got so bent on 'cleaning up' the doll room that i decided to get rid of the doll house since I had not used it for so long. 

20 lashes with a wet noodle!!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2116 of 9,230
latest reply

I have a lot of pictures to get posted and better get with it.  Ever since my last disc mysteriously erased, I'm posting ALL I recently put on.

JaemeSta&Bar.JPG

Festival Barbie's headband looks good on this gal.  So does her bracelet.  To be honest, I don't care for the Festival doll itself.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2117 of 9,230
latest reply

Clawdeen.JPG

Finally de-boxed Clawdeen of 13 Wishes.

Message 2118 of 9,230
latest reply

Effie&Jane.JPG

Jane

Message 2119 of 9,230
latest reply

OK....a friend sent me a couple of dolls and thought I would do a re-enactment of their un-boxingSmiley Very Happy

Gabby&max1.JPG

Here's Gabby talking Max's head off while he prepares to open the ship box.

Message 2120 of 9,230
latest reply

Gabby&Max2.JPG

Max wonders if she ever shuts her mouth.  he can't work with all this 'chatter'.

Message 2121 of 9,230
latest reply

Sydwatrukus.JPG

What is all the ruckus in the kitchen about?  Sounds like the Hulk is out there!!  Suppose the new girls came?

Message 2122 of 9,230
latest reply

HulkonScene.JPG

The Hulk was tiring of all the chatter(still going on)and Max' inability to get the box open!

Message 2123 of 9,230
latest reply

BrendaOut.JPG

Brenda is finally free and out! Poor little Liv still looks frightened....eyes big as saucers.

Message 2124 of 9,230
latest reply

100_2514.JPG

Barbara, the other twin is out as well.  And look who comes to her aid.....

Message 2125 of 9,230
latest reply

Bren&Barmeet.JPG

A little meet and greet.  Gabby still chatters on and I think the Hulk even looks a little happy.

Message 2126 of 9,230
latest reply

Messybed.JPG

Summer didn't think it was her job to clear off the bed for the twins.

Message 2127 of 9,230
latest reply

Next day the Twins want to do what they like, so Brenda is taken to the stable to choose her ride.

BrendaHorse1.JPG

Message 2128 of 9,230
latest reply

Bren&Horse2.JPG

oops....too big a hurry....

Message 2129 of 9,230
latest reply

BrLuvHors.JPG

She loves this horse.

Too bad this all goes on on my kitchen tableSmiley Very Happy 

Message 2130 of 9,230
latest reply