♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

SISNewglasses.JPG

SIS inherited the blue glasses..

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2056 of 9,230
latest reply

ballerindress.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2057 of 9,230
latest reply

ITBEworkouts.JPG

Message 2058 of 9,230
latest reply

BarbieBakery.JPG

Message 2059 of 9,230
latest reply

BarbieBakery2.JPG

Message 2060 of 9,230
latest reply

BarbieBakery3.JPG

Message 2061 of 9,230
latest reply

MoxieTchair.JPG

Message 2062 of 9,230
latest reply

MalibuBarb.JPG

Message 2063 of 9,230
latest reply

Skipperblnd.JPG

Message 2064 of 9,230
latest reply

MySceneboy.JPG

Message 2065 of 9,230
latest reply

Ken&Barbie.JPG

Message 2066 of 9,230
latest reply

@tinaspaintedlady @fancyclancee

So what have you been up to so far this 'summer'.  Been messing around in the yard quite a bit.  Always like that at the beginning of the season.  Planted some new bulbs, dug up some iris for replant, re-potted a few things and just in general primping the flower beds and the front of the house.  Roses are slow to take off this year for some reason.  And of course had a huge run-in with dandelions.

Try to find some time in the doll room.  Still sorting out and or rebodying.  About all I get done in there is move stuff around and take a few pictures.  I keep thinking I would get into more serious 'play' if I had a smaller collection.  Nothing new really since Jaeme.  Pick up a few of the little Barbie fashion packs at Walmart and that's about it.  Snoozed too long on the Misty Copeland doll.  I really liked her.

Health issues are more frequent when you start to get older.

Hope you are all having a pleasant Memorial Day week-end.

Message 2067 of 9,230
latest reply

Hey Shirley and Tina,

Hope you are well.  I have to agree... Aging is not for wimps.  Good Luck trying to downsize the collection..  I made an attempt earlier this year but when I try to evaluate them, I remember why I I bought them and then I can't seem to let them go.    

I am enjoying all the new pics!   

Just got back from a week in Orlando...  6 Disney Parks in 6 days is exhausting.  But did pick up the new Mad Hatter  from "Alice thru the Looking Glass"

20160518_191046.jpg

20160522_092654.jpg

Also waiting for me was Talking Christie-  She has frozen legs and a damaged hand but I'm thrilled to get her.

20160529_161034.jpg

So I am  awaiting the new "LOOK Barbies"  They go on sale June 1.   Really like Festival ( Hippie) and Party Perfect.  I was not on line for the new White/Black Platinum Doll.  Did anyone try for her?

Debra
Message 2068 of 9,230
latest reply

waving hello and apologies for not writing........have been busy trying to get a rental ready to rent-taking alot of my "spare" time.

No new dolls - just waiting for Francies 50th-wanted the platinum chiffon doll but got the date wrong and missed the sale-oh well.

Not too impressed with the new silkstones-got the first one but thats it. Still need to buy Homecoming queen before she sells out, she reminds me of my Miss America, anything with a crown I guess 🙂

My youngest starts Kindergarten September and getting prepared for that.

Loving all the pics and what a cool vacation Debra, love that doll.

Shirley-sorry to hear of health issues-hope things get better.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 2069 of 9,230
latest reply

Tina ~ That would keep you busy.  Wise idea to start now getting your child ready for Kindergarten.  And don't wait to the last minute to get her immunizations up to date.  I used to work in a clinic in the immunization dept.  Sooo many waited to the last for that.  We were swamped and  need to kind of take your time with children that age so they don't fear (as badly) getting the shots.  Many parents were getting angry because of the long wait they had.

Debra ~ Love the picture of Disney!  Awesome.  Sounds like a neat vacation.  So you got your Hatter at the Disney store.  That is why he is so sharp looking compared to the one I saw at wally worldSmiley Tongue  ~~ It is taking me forever to get dolls sorted out because I have the same problem you do.  Worse now, because where I would consign them has stopped taking consignments.  Have a closet full that I need to get out of here before I change my mind.  I don't want to just give them away; though some I probably could.  Will have to consider what options I have left.  I'm realizing that I don't have the time for all the dolls and when there are so many, they don't even get looked at.  I like to 'play' with my dolls and when there are so many, it just doesn't happen. 

Message 2070 of 9,230
latest reply