Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

Iceinwindo.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2041 of 9,230
latest reply

Waving hello to you all, having sinus problems and feeling pretty blue hearing about Prince passing. Hope all of you are ok 😉

Message 2042 of 9,230
latest reply

Tina, hope you get to feeling better all the way around.  Was pretty shocked at the news about Prince.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2043 of 9,230
latest reply

HawBarbhula.JPG

Message 2044 of 9,230
latest reply

IceinHawai.JPG

Message 2045 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Girls,

I wandered away from here to the doll board and discovered that Mike Halb has passed away.  End of February. Thought I would share the news here in case anyone else who remembers him may not know.  Then again, not many folks are not on FB. 

I was saddened to hear it. 

Message 2046 of 9,230
latest reply

I too was sad the hear about Mike (Mhalb).  Always enjoyed hearing about his road trips and seeing the great finds.  He was kind and generous in sharing his vast knowledge. He will be missed!

Debra
Message 2047 of 9,230
latest reply

Barbieteatime.JPG

Message 2048 of 9,230
latest reply

BarbLunchTer.JPG

Message 2049 of 9,230
latest reply

goodgirl&stacie.JPG

Message 2050 of 9,230
latest reply

Ken.JPG

Message 2051 of 9,230
latest reply

KensAA.JPG

Message 2052 of 9,230
latest reply

PJskubaclose.JPG

Message 2053 of 9,230
latest reply

RivieraBarb.JPG

Message 2054 of 9,230
latest reply

MidgGlas&Sombr.JPG

Smiley Very HappyMidge should never drink beer;even one can.  Actually, I was going through stuff in the doll room and when I get tired of finding a home for the items I find, I just put them on a doll until I feel like putting it away.  Here Midge inherited the beer can, sombrero, and glasses. 

Message 2055 of 9,230
latest reply