Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

Yes, I thought the Vikings gal was pretty cool too.   Film director is pretty cute!  Another doll I think is cute is the Optometrist Barbie.  I may have to check out our walmart here and see what's on clearance.  Only place I found the MTM dolls was at ToysRus.  Got mine this weekend but she is staying in the box for a bit.   I just hate tackling the head/body swap because the heads are so tricky to get off anymore.  Always afraid I'm going to bust the neck. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1921 of 9,230
latest reply

2heads.JPG

2 heads are better than one.....

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1922 of 9,230
latest reply

barbfloat.JPG

Message 1923 of 9,230
latest reply

barbieart.JPG

Message 1924 of 9,230
latest reply

DOTWImpRus.JPG

I thought this turned out interesting.....

Message 1925 of 9,230
latest reply

sydcloseup.JPG

Here's my newest Sydney.....Modern Mood.  She came nude.

Message 1926 of 9,230
latest reply

sydneysas.JPG

Syd is just kind of hanging out on the bed with Barbie's poodles.  She needs to get dressed up!  She wears an unremoveable wig.

Message 1927 of 9,230
latest reply

sydpoo1.JPG

Right picture!

Message 1928 of 9,230
latest reply

fairybed1.JPG

Here's the fairy bed I was telling you about.  Sure had fun making this stuff!

Message 1929 of 9,230
latest reply

periathome2.JPG

Periwinkle in front of her bedroom.  This is one of those Disney sprite 5 and 1/2" fairies.  Gave her new wings, and outfit.  Changed her hair a little. 

Message 1930 of 9,230
latest reply

faeriehouse.JPG

The little fairy cottage.  Periwinkle is on the motorcycle she won.  Other little sprite to the left.

Message 1931 of 9,230
latest reply

spriteblue.JPG

Love this one's hair.  Gave her a cut and a spike job.  Can't see her blade tied at her waist.

Message 1932 of 9,230
latest reply

spritered.JPG

This one is so cute!  New wings, leaf skirt, ankle bracelet, bell at waist and of course her sceptor!!  So much fun redoing these little fairies!!

Message 1933 of 9,230
latest reply

fairybed.JPG

another fairy place.....

Message 1934 of 9,230
latest reply

ceris&fairyb.JPG

Deboxed this one today....Cerishood, daughter of Red riding Hood.

Message 1935 of 9,230
latest reply