Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

steffiefq.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1786 of 9,230
latest reply

Debut &Com.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1787 of 9,230
latest reply

sweet16livact.JPG

Message 1788 of 9,230
latest reply

IMG006.JPG

Message 1789 of 9,230
latest reply

cool beans shirls, I've in the middle of platinum fever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1790 of 9,230
latest reply

That Fashion Queen looks like she's about to slap her friend out.  What a look!

Message 1791 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Tina!

Bahaha! 4TD!  Aren't FQ's fun?

Message 1792 of 9,230
latest reply

Cat woman gets new clothes, new hairdo and new wheels..  But same beautiful vintage face..  a classic.

On an unrelated topic I ordered Homecoming Queen from the BC.  Has anyone gotten anything new?

DSCN6950.JPG

Debra
Message 1793 of 9,230
latest reply

Oh Debra, that is a huge improvement on Cat woman!! Love the fierce look!  Wait until Ken sees her in his hotrod!!

If I go back a few months, or since I posted here, found a beautiful brunette #4 and blonde Skipper here locally.  Then of course, Julia.  I think that is it for Vintage.  But, I love the #4; she has been sitting(in display box) on my desk since got her.  Julia has now joined her.

Message 1794 of 9,230
latest reply

Catwonewmask.JPG

Here is a Catwoman I found at the thrift store a couple of years ago.  She needed a mask, so I made her one.  Figured since we were on a Catwoman roll here, I'd post an 'older' one.

Message 1795 of 9,230
latest reply

Love your cat woman!  You did a great job on her mask.  Thrift store finds are exciting..  kind of like thrill of the hunt... Hope you get the posing pic issue worked out,  looking forward to seeing Julia and your new #4 Ponytail.

I never get lucky enought to find vintage at the thrift stores but I did pick up Alice Cullen from Twilight for $1.00.  She 's not what I collect so she will be up for sale but the doll is interesting-  when the light hits her face it sparkles.

Debra
Message 1796 of 9,230
latest reply

Happy Monday.  Here is a Midge to get rid of the Monday blahs.

DSCN4400.JPG

Debra
Message 1797 of 9,230
latest reply

Debra, be sure to take a picture of homecoming queen and share here. I think she looks so sweet and I love her ponytail.

I got classic evening gown but sure as you know what, I am not enamored with her anymore so she may see the auction block soon, its a shame because I really wanted her, loved the promos but her hair is super disappointing and as tough as it is to admit it, she is pretty much a high priced look doll.

I have my eye on blush beauty, we will see. Hard to say who will be coming through the door next.

Message 1798 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Debra ~ the #4 was actually in an antique store that has been here for about 7 years.....I didn't know about it until accidently drove by it.  Walked in the front door and she was almost the first thing laid my eyes on!!  Price was right, so bought her, Skipper, and a Skipper case with both Barbie & Skipper clothes inside.  Not many pieces, most were matching for Barbie and her little sis.  So, I take it these items came from same owner.

Love your Japanese Midge!  Nice photo arrangement too:-)

Hi Tina ~  These days, it is more like what is going OUT my door.

Message 1799 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Tina,

Classic evenig Gown looked like a great doll.. loved her promo pics  and only 1000 made... so her hair was a mess?  that is sad.. for her price she should be perfect.

Homecoming Queen has shipped should get her soon.  I know alot of collectors did not like Cherry Pie picnic but I love her..  hope the series continues beyond Homecoming Queen.

Shirley., How lucky you are  to find a #4 in an antique shop..  I look and look but so far no #1s, #3s or American Girls ( Drat)

I was wondering what everyone does with dolls that they do not bond with..  Like Tina's Evening Gown..  I am not bonding with Busy Talking Steffie or Walking Jamie.   Should I sell them or will the urge to have them as part of a collection cause me to buy them back?  Or am I just a hoarder?

Debra
Message 1800 of 9,230
latest reply