Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

IRL pictures are starting to come in and the picnic set looks real cute. I like her overall-just not for 75.  I'm still waiting on what the superstars are going to look like and I am also leaning towards lady of the white woods.

Message 1771 of 9,230
latest reply

I'm interested in what the superstars are going to look like too.  I bet I will get one. Smiley Wink

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1772 of 9,230
latest reply

79to82barbie.JPG

Ooops....didn't want these girls but that's OK

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1773 of 9,230
latest reply

B&Mhavetea.JPG

Message 1774 of 9,230
latest reply

barbinBR.JPG

Message 1775 of 9,230
latest reply

Your gals are ready for some warmth, just like me !!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Any doll purchases lately??

Message 1776 of 9,230
latest reply

The last two I bought was about 3-4 weeks ago.  Found them in an antique shop here in town.  I didn't even know about the place and has been around for 6 years!!  But #4 brunette Barbie and blonde SL Skipper were there waiting for me.  Also a skipper case with a few Barbie & skipper clothes/ accessories.  Couldn't beat the price, so I bought all of it.  The #4 is beautiful!  I still have her sitting here on my desk..

When I get figured out what's the problem with loading pics to a disc or the puter, I will post some new pics.

Anyone else?

Message 1777 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirley-I don't think there is anyone else ??? Its dead in here.....

Message 1778 of 9,230
latest reply

Yep, this place is about to fold I think.  Ash will probably drop by one of these days.....mules.JPG

Message 1779 of 9,230
latest reply

2heads.JPG

2 heads this time........

Message 1780 of 9,230
latest reply

Not totally dead here, I'm still lurking around.  I finished half my den.  Still two walls to go.  Not a fan of those stink Shortcake Dolls but my little kidlet loves them so I made room.

Message 1781 of 9,230
latest reply

Simply beautiful-I could sit in that room and stare for hours-two more walls to go to wow - can't wait to see when you are completely finished. heartheartheart

Made my day. Feeling blue with the never ending winter.

Message 1782 of 9,230
latest reply

Thanks for the nice words,  Tina.  It was a big job cleaning it up.  I agree, after a long day at work I can sit in there for hours with a nice cold beer.

Message 1783 of 9,230
latest reply

4TD ~  That was well worth the wait.  Beautiful job and well done!  Makes a collection look like a collection.  Really neat!  Yeah, I could spend some time in there too.  Maybe Tina and I can head over sometime and we can all have a brewskie while admiring and talking  Barbie 'stuff'.Smiley Happy

Now, i am going to look some more:-)  (drool)

Message 1784 of 9,230
latest reply

Sounds great-I'm there Smiley Wink

Message 1785 of 9,230
latest reply