Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

It's been awhile... Been away most of the month. I'll post some pics. How is everyone?
Message 1741 of 9,230
latest reply

Hey Ash!  Good to see ya!

Love the 'car broke down and Pierre had to fix it' picture!!  So natural!!

And (bwahahahahaha!!!) I appreciate the sanity fixer in the next.

Skipper is so pretty.  Glad Barbie is having a girl talk with her little Sis.

Doing fine Ash!  More later too.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1742 of 9,230
latest reply

Thanks for the wonderful comments on my photos:) Can you ladies and gents believe it is almost Easter? I can't.
Message 1743 of 9,230
latest reply

The last photo, I am holding two Barbie dolls!
Message 1744 of 9,230
latest reply

I was looking at your pictures again, Nurse.  I just noticed you have a Barbie sized lamp from A Christmas Story!!!!  Where on earth did you get that?  That is fantastic!

Great photos everyone - thanks for the good read this morn!

4touchdowns

Message 1745 of 9,230
latest reply

By the way, nice closet Shirleys!  That's probably where my better half wishes my collection was displayed too.

Message 1746 of 9,230
latest reply

Waves to Ash's dolls!Smiley Happy

Ash ~  I bet you are just as excited now about Barbie as you were thenSmiley Very Happy  Love your pics as always.  I like Midge's kitchen.  I see she has a guy who thinks women are there to serve...................he spilled his champagne.....and why is he wearing those sunglasses anyway..............Midge looks tired...........Smiley Very Happy

Hi 4TD!   Barbie took over the spare bedroom and had to move into the closet as wellSmiley Surprised

Worked in that room whole day yesterday.  Every now and then I need to get in there to straighten and re-organize my stuff.  When I am in a hurry I put things anywhere and everywhere.  Looked at Barbie today while at Target and Walmart.  Didn't see anything I wanted....thank goodness.  Have 2 days to use my first BFC quarter reward and I don't see anything I want there either.  

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1747 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R1-14-10A_1.jpg

Little Skipper makes a cute ballerina or fairy

Message 1748 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R1-17-7A_1.jpg

This is a photo of a photo of one of my favorite Teresas.

Message 1749 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R2-10-14A.jpg

digital is more clear. 

Here is my Debut Silkie

Message 1750 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well.

Pictures----- so Ash I always love to see childhood pics holding our beloved barbie and like Shirley says, I always enjoy your pictures with all of the little bits and pieces.

Shirls-Skipper is way too cute for words-so adorable also lovely silkie. I have my eye on a few this year, they look so much better than last years !! Fashionably Floral is sold out on the BC BUT guess who has her---------KMART--------I will have to hit my local one soon and see who is hanging out on the shelves.  I also have not used my 1st quarter reward. Oh well. I am loving all of the different flavors of the fashionistas. They are dirt cheap at Walmart for around 7.00, I just wish they had some sort of articulation-No movement at all. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week - heart

Message 1751 of 9,230
latest reply

Playtime for MY Jenny Cat-

I give up, she leaves all the other dolls alone but this one. She loves to groom her hair and lay next to her. 

DSC02734.JPG

DSC02735.JPG

Message 1752 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Tina ~  I was going to stop by K-Mart just this weekend, but thought I was in too big a hurry.  Will have to go check & see if they have the silkie.  I love the outfit!  The fashionistas are pretty neat, but the bodies are like a playline modelmuse I guess.

Wonder why Jenny cat likes that particular Barbie so much?  She has good taste!(the cat I mean).  I did have that Barbie, but in brunette.  The platinum is a beauty!

Here's to a good week!

Message 1753 of 9,230
latest reply

ASH ~  The orange hair Barbie  came this-close-to going to the thrift shop.  I got her dressed and had 2nd thoughts.  Thank goodness!

Message 1754 of 9,230
latest reply

These pictures made me smile.    Maybe I will dig out my storage box with the Barbie dolls and clothes I played with as a litle girl.  Just can't bear to part with them yet.  Thanks everyone for sharing.

Message 1755 of 9,230
latest reply