Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

dc comic heros.JPG

Not a real clear shot of Mego wonder woman.  One look at the face, hands, and legs and you will know which one she is.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1726 of 9,230
latest reply

Your'e right shirley, mego dolls are very masculine, the Jordache Mego doll is the same way.

The one doll I can not find that makes me sad is my bionic woman doll, I loved that doll.  Oh well, I'll have to start searching Ebay for her.

Message 1727 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirley, it's cool to see your Tuesday doll with the rotating scalp mechanism. It reminds me of the Barbie line Glam n Jam. I found the Teresa in January at a swap meet. I liked everyone else's photos too. Tina, you said you kept one Silkstone, which one? I agree with you all that the Cher doll is masculine. It's almost comical. 🙂

I'm leaving for LA tomorrow for a few days to see my best friend. He's a doll collector too, the one with all the modern circle dolls (some customized) he has an extensive vintage collection also. I'll try to talk some good photos for you ladies.
Message 1728 of 9,230
latest reply

Hey Ash ~  Have a good time!  And yeah, you know we loveheart photos of our favorite dollSmiley Happy

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1729 of 9,230
latest reply

Well, I got me a new doll.  She's not really new; she is the repro brunette #1 that was in the 50th anniversary gift set along with Ken; bride and groom.  She is absolutely awesome!!  Then I turned right around and bought the repro sheath dress & coat from Easter Parade.  She is fabulous looking!  I am going to take pictures of her just in case I figure out how to get my stuff to work againSmiley Very Happy

Message 1730 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirley-alright you got a new doll !! Always good news now show her off.

Nurse-here is my mean gal suite retreat-

DSC02689.JPG

Silkstones that I am interested in are the mean gals-the don't cross me or I will cut you types- Shopgirl and Muffy Roberts are a couple of other pure SNOTS that I just love.  Part of it is they remind me of a old neighbor and a little bit of my grandmother-beautiful women that are just wicked as can be.

I know it sounds foolish but that is how I look at certain silkstones.

Message 1731 of 9,230
latest reply

She is fierce and I like the look tooSmiley Happy

Message 1732 of 9,230
latest reply

Hello

I was in Wal-Mart today and noticed new Disney dolls. These were not the normal big cartoon head types.  They were Cinderella inspired and they actually look like Barbie with a twist.  I think Fairy God Mother would look great in my "Christmas with the Richie Riches" scene seated in the rocking chair with a martini in one hand and cigarrette in the other..I love this doll.

Message 1733 of 9,230
latest reply

I forget where I was checking out pictures of these new dolls.  Looked pretty good to me.  The Cate Blanchett's character doll wasn't too bad either.  Gee, just when I think I won't be tempted any more something comes along to change my mindSmiley Surprised

Message 1734 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R1-01-23A_1.jpg

time to post some doll pics.  some may be repeats.

Message 1735 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R1-02-22A.jpg

the closet is for dolls!

Message 1736 of 9,230
latest reply

Message 1737 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R2-13-11A_1.jpg

Message 1738 of 9,230
latest reply

Not sure what happened up^^^^^ there...the pic didn't postSmiley Indifferent

Message 1739 of 9,230
latest reply

OOOH I love fair hair shirley.  She looks great.

I will have to check out the new disney dolls next time I am in Walmart-Next month I am going to try my luck at a doll show-never been and am excited about it.  It will be at a firestation of all places- but I will be just giddy in the midst of a bunch of dolls !!

Message 1740 of 9,230
latest reply