Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

I think I see James Bond's lady friends' dress in the group photo.  Beautiful dress!!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1666 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R2-04-20A_1.jpg

I don't think it's little Red Riding hood.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1667 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R2-02-22A_1.jpg

Try to avoid looking into her eyes

Message 1668 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R1-05-19A_1.jpg

Message 1669 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R2-08-16A_1.jpg

Message 1670 of 9,230
latest reply

She is gorgeous... Who is she?!
Message 1671 of 9,230
latest reply

Yup. The James Bond dress on my Pop Life Christie:)
Message 1672 of 9,230
latest reply

I did get Simone's clothes off! I left all her jewelry on, including belt. She seems to look best in pink and green.

The pink haired Afro is Modern Circle Producer Barbie after a reroot and repaint:) The girls were getting ready to go out. Your comments made me smile:) It was a lot of fun. I have been busy over the last few weeks. I turned 30! Woo hoo!
Message 1673 of 9,230
latest reply

Some pics
Message 1674 of 9,230
latest reply

Aww, the top photo of the Barbies is kind of cute the way they are looking at the poster.  Love the outfits too, BTW.  Been wanting that Easter Parade...(grumble grumble).     Pierre needs to get a shirt on for pete's sakeSmiley Very Happy  All eyes are on him and after all the drinks those girls have been having.........ideas......ideas.......

And I love that Midge!  I remember when I first laid eyes on her, I just had to have her!  And I got her!  That was about 9 years ago..wow.  Time is going too fast Ash!

And a happy birthday to you!  I threw a big party on my 30th.  It was a fun time for sure!

The doll you were asking about is Princess of the Incas; Doll of the World series.

Love your photo technique!!

Message 1675 of 9,230
latest reply

abby schuto.jpg

Abby Schutto

Message 1676 of 9,230
latest reply

DOTWBrazRus.JPG

DOTW...Brazil and Russia

Message 1677 of 9,230
latest reply

DOTWphil.JPG

Philipine DOTW.  She wears a nice yellow and black long skirt.  I think the backgrounds in the boxes are pretty cool.

Message 1678 of 9,230
latest reply

DOTWphil2.JPG

This shows a little of the skirt.  It is quite long and flares out at the bottom.

Message 1679 of 9,230
latest reply

Philipine is very pretty-  Love her hair style.  But really love Brazil..must add her to the collection.... 

And the Buckthorn Grill is great!  Who is the hunk with no shirt?

Debra
Message 1680 of 9,230
latest reply