Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

I adore the brunette on the bench as well.
Message 1636 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Ash!

Really late and I need to hit the hay, but thought I would swing by and see what is happening.  Thanks for the compliments on the blonde gal.  I don't have her any more. Or the brunette. The blonde  was hard to part with and when I see that picture I groan a little.  When I had her out for photos, she fell down in the snow:-)

I really like your group photo.  A bunch of close 'knit' friends.  How cool is that?  (Get it? KNIT) ha!  Love the sweaters.  I like your new Kira and what a nice surprise from your BF!  I used to have the blonde basket ball barbie.  I kept the hoop, B Ball, and uniform though. 

Getting ready for Christmas or do you have to work?

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1637 of 9,230
latest reply

hi all ~
i've been away from home for 10 days with little online time.  i'm at the airport with zippy internet speed and scrolling quickly.

luv seeing everyone's dolls and scenes.

Shirley i hope you were able to get in the chat room.  not sure if anything else we can do to get sweetness' attention.

going to look for some airport food munchies  🙂

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1638 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Diane ~  Hope you are out of that airport by now and on your way home or just getting home.  Did you find some snacks at the airport?  Hope all went well on your trip and good to see you back.

Still not in chat yet.  Took a little more sleuthing to find out the emails(along with other people wanting to join)were not getting through.  I guess they are now, but have not received the official invite or whatever it is you have to have or do to join.  I'm clueless, ha!  With the holidays and all, it may be awhile.  I was reading in there today and saw a new person who said it was a long process, but she just got in today.  We'll see I guess.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1639 of 9,230
latest reply

The girls are having a little Christmas concert and a few beverages to help loosen up a little.IMG012.JPG

Message 1640 of 9,230
latest reply

IMG023.JPG

Message 1641 of 9,230
latest reply

The girls look like they are having a great time...  lots of holiday cheer!

Snapped this pic of my size Barbie ( angel version)  Supersize Babrie (with growin hair) and the bubblecut near the tree.

3 dolls.

Debra
Message 1642 of 9,230
latest reply

Debra, that is a neat shot of the 3 different size dolls.  The supersize is really a pretty doll &  I like her white dress.  Does the my size have real lashes?  What year is she?  The my size are so much fun to dress!

Message 1643 of 9,230
latest reply

IMG013.JPG

Message 1644 of 9,230
latest reply

Love your my Size girls..  especially their shoes!!! 

My Size Angel came out is 1998  (I think) she does have real eyelashes and is fun to dress. 

Debra
Message 1645 of 9,230
latest reply

Thanks Debra,  Really had to think a minute before I posted that picture.  The doll room was such a jam-packed mess back then and I had stuff hanging and sitting everywhere.  The early days of gathering every doll and morcel I could find.  Yes, I love their shoes and found some other children's shoes that fit them pretty good.  Other than taking the doll to the store to fit her, I measured their feet and went by that.  I have a friend back home who does take her My Size to the store to shop for clothingSmiley Very Happy

Message 1646 of 9,230
latest reply

Fancy! I love love love that shot!
Message 1647 of 9,230
latest reply

Rerooted #4 PT... Gift from my friend, who is a designer in La
Message 1648 of 9,230
latest reply

Some pics from weekend
Message 1649 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Ash ~  Guess I am liking the new pictures of #4 better.  I probably would not do that to a #4 unless I found one on the cheap without any hairSmiley Very Happy

That Kira is so pretty.  I have her.  Love the 2 tone hair and she has a nice face.

Who's the little one? Hmmmmmmmm.  Bet people are talking at the apartment complex about that....hahaha!

Simone..............isn't she great?!  After all these years, I finally set her free.

Didja have a good Christmas?

Message 1650 of 9,230
latest reply