Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

Hey Diane ~  Glad you had a little fun getaway.  I had a getaway in October for about 12 days.  Went to visit family and friends.  Such a long drive; 1700 miles round trip but it is such a fun drive.  Not to mention all the favorite places I like to stop and shop for dolls.  Vintage Barbie is usually over-priced, but I like to look anyway.  Did not find a lot of doll booty tho did find a Stacy(the Barbie friend).  Spelling is probably not correct as there are about 3 spellings.  Her body was shot, but figured $2.25 was worth it for the head.  Also a newer Ken at GW and a friend gave me a malibu barbie that had a haircut.  Need to even it up but she should look cute with shorter hair.  Friend also gave me shoes to fit Tuesday Taylor and Mego Cher & Mod Barbies.  All the visits were fun too, BTW.

Nurse ~  Maybe was a Freudian slip. Great pictures as usual.  I like the first and third the best.  Work can keep you busy for sure.

4TD ~ Nice to see you too.

OK guys, now don't stay strangers.

Later

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1591 of 9,230
latest reply

This place is DEAD.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1592 of 9,230
latest reply

I know. As for my part, I promise to post more. I had a rough few weeks. I miss you guys!
Message 1593 of 9,230
latest reply

Don't mind the silly pic (it was taken for a friend) and I hope it doesn't get removed. Can anyone ID this doll? I believe she's a GG sculpt.
Message 1594 of 9,230
latest reply

Message 1595 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi everyone-hope all is well with you. Once again-this board was tough to find-still not sure how I even found it this time.

Been rough the last few months-I had to bury my oldest cat at the beginning of this month-very hard-she was a great cat.  Miss her terribly.

Doll buying has been on hold for awhile. My last purchase was a Halloween Barbie from Rite Aid.  Not to many dollars to be able to at the moment.

Hoping to catch up on all of your pictures and will make a effort at being on the boards again. 

Message 1596 of 9,230
latest reply

It seems like if Tutti has wires left in her arms and legs then she is green..  If the wires were removed then legs & arms are are rubbery..

DSCN2260.JPG

DSCN2262.JPG

Debra
Message 1597 of 9,230
latest reply

hi everyone

((( Tina )))  i'm sad for you it's a big heartache when our pets pass on to Rainbow Bridge. - sent you an ebay message.

Fancy yes about the Tutti's is the only reason i've avoided them

waving hello to Shirley, 4TD, Nurse, Berma and ev'one looking in

wanting to know if someone can post a rear review of the hairdo on Talking
how is it tied in the back? searched google and why oh why do people not post rear views
TIA for a rear view photo please!

http://dollrestoration.com/nancymbrtalking3.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1598 of 9,230
latest reply

Hoping this will show up, was able to read your post Diane but trying to respond it keeps going back to page 12,  will see.

Thank you for the message-losing pets sucks-period !!

My mother in law brought me a six week old kitten to help with the healing.

We named her Jenny cat, she is doing her best to keep my spirits up.

Message 1599 of 9,230
latest reply

Barbie Snipe!!

{{{Tina}}} ~ Sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty.  They become like a member of the family and boy is it tough when they go.

Message 1600 of 9,230
latest reply

Tina- So sorry about the loss of your kitty.  Loss of a furbaby puts such a hole in your heart.  Not sure what I was responidng to earlier ( maybe something on

page 12) 

Diane, wow that talking dolls head sure is pretty and she looks original.  I can't find my talking doll with her original hair set but here are a couple that I re-tied.  Looks like the blonde could use a little more fixing

talking 1talking 2

Debra
Message 1601 of 9,230
latest reply

Thank you all for your comments-it does help alot.

Those talkies are such pretty gals aren't they. I do not have any of them...........YET !!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, we are under another snowstorm....seems winter is going to be like alot of winters here. blah.

Message 1602 of 9,230
latest reply

Wishing everyone a very happy & blessed Thanksgiving!

Message 1603 of 9,230
latest reply

Enjoy your thanksgiving ladies:)
Message 1604 of 9,230
latest reply

More catch up pics
Message 1605 of 9,230
latest reply