Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

I love the blue party dress on gal front and center!
Message 1576 of 9,230
latest reply

hello all ~

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IJdmJvNmE_o/T5QdxB_iNNI/AAAAAAAADPA/LTIUSGgw3lM/s1600/apollo11_earthview.jpg

Space Camp '98 with Star Trek '96

BBst.jpg

Message 1577 of 9,230
latest reply

Let's get the party started!!

#6&swirl.JPG

I just picked up my dress from the cleaners.  Now I need to help Barbie get the chicken ready.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1578 of 9,230
latest reply

chickdinner.JPG

GAAH!!  That isn't what I meant when I said 'whole chicken'.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1579 of 9,230
latest reply

gypsies.JPG

Esme...I think you need to help that Barbie woman with her chicken.  My crystal ball foresees a fowl mishap.

Message 1580 of 9,230
latest reply

mimi'sparty.JPG

Mimi shouts: "Ken hon!!!  You're the man!!  Bring the pizza to me my love!!  Barbie hasn't even put the chicken in the oven yet!!"

Message 1581 of 9,230
latest reply

redhatsoc.JPG

Meanwhile, some of Barbie's friends have had a few too many waiting on the chicken dinner. (wait til she finds out they have been in her lingerie)

Message 1582 of 9,230
latest reply

To be continued.............or not.

Message 1583 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R1-22-2A_1.jpg

Here is my 'new' Kira.  Her body and outfit are from a doll that was with some barbie furniture I bought recently. 

Message 1584 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R2-00-24A_1.jpg

Message 1585 of 9,230
latest reply

A242497-R1-15-9A_1.jpg

This Kira (or Niko?) had straight hair until gave her a perm using pipe cleaners and good old boiled water.

Message 1586 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Fancy!  Good to see you:-)

Message 1587 of 9,230
latest reply

That perm is one of the nicest jobs ever.  Not frizzy and unruly like mine.  Well done Shirleys.

4touchdowns

Message 1588 of 9,230
latest reply

hello folks~
i was away from home on a quick fun getaway
http://awritersblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/A6nmMNMCIAAwCJ6.jpg

purchased this gal nude a few years ago, searched hi and low but unable to ID
dressed in a 2006 Festival costume

BBwho.jpg

Message 1589 of 9,230
latest reply

Must get caught up with everyone's photos! Missed you all- very busy lately. I see Shirley's Kira photos! She looks absurdly wonderful! (Meant to type absolutely-)

A few photos of my girls
Message 1590 of 9,230
latest reply