Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

This week's pics
Message 1516 of 9,230
latest reply

I like all your pictures, Ash.  I love the scrubs and Midge in her wedding gown. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1517 of 9,230
latest reply

hiya folks ~

who wore it better 🙂

WWIB.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1518 of 9,230
latest reply

Diane they both look darling! Thank you Shirley! I love Midge in that dress. I like Barbie in her "bridesmaid" dress, I wish I knew more about it, I just think it's a Radom pink dress but I think it's nice with the plunging neck and it's backless:)
Message 1519 of 9,230
latest reply

I think the Barbie on the right.  Suits her to a 'T'.  What dress is that?  Seems I have seen it before   somewhere.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1520 of 9,230
latest reply

Just a few quick pics! What's new with everyone?
Message 1521 of 9,230
latest reply

Love them all!!  We need to get together and play with your dolls and stuffSmiley Tongue  Purple hair looks fabulous and I see 4 is stepping out a little.  And Kira looks so good in blue faux fur jacketheart

Nothing new under the sun here.  No new photos, no nothing.  I found a doll similar to the Revlon- type with the sleep eye.  She is probably 20".  Really breaks up all the Barbie madness in the doll room.  I just could not pass her up for a few bucks.  Had to rearrange to get her to fit in and she looks good!  She is a doll that reminds me of the dolls girls in my time played with before Barbie came along.  In front of her, I have standing the Barbie that does have sleep eyes.  So, it kind of ties the 'older' doll in with the group.  Hard to describe without the photo to make my point.

Message 1522 of 9,230
latest reply

barbandgramma.JPG

Message 1523 of 9,230
latest reply

barbie&GWWpost.JPG

Message 1524 of 9,230
latest reply

I would love a doll date with you! I wish we were near each other. I've only met up with one online friend before. It's so fun! Now our dolls send each other gifts in the mail- I have to post pics of that, I have a funny one. We would have a LOT of fun!

No news is good, sometimes. You know- when I am bored I crave excitement and when I am overwhelmed, I crave routine- when I have routine I crave excitement- it's a catch 22!!

Exciting to get a new doll! 22" whoa. I keep saying I'm at max capacity over here. And new dolls keep sneaking in. I know everyone can relate. My good friend from LA sent me a bunch of doll clothes just yesterday. I need to do a purge soon. It's just hard.

Yes, I had to get Four out! That pic was for a weekly fashion doll photo challenge that I host on Instagram. Thank you for your compliments on the purple hair (she's playline) and Kira's coat. (90's Mattel.)

Anyone else have any new dolls? Anyone gonna try to get the Lagerfeld doll?
Message 1525 of 9,230
latest reply

I loved this Barbie Basics dress and bag from the Cool Collecting outfit my friend sent me, so I took a quick shot of it on Rhiannon. I thought she looked sweet and super shexxy lol.

"Wake up, Micah! There might be something in here for you!"

Kira's ego grows bigger as she gets her first piece of mail. (And yes, Wang is Kira's Mattel-given last name!)
Message 1526 of 9,230
latest reply

goodgirl.JPG

Message 1527 of 9,230
latest reply

Top photo is my fave of the 3.  So realistic!  Where are you learning all this or are you just a natural creative person?(smile).  You can almost jump right into these dolls' lives.  Kira has a package!!  How cool is that? 

Nice job, Nurse AshSmiley Happy

I need routine.  If I don't have one, I am all over the place.  I do break routine now and then and again, otherwise I get in a rut.

I also need to see what I can get with my reward for the quarter....this month is about gone.  So, I had better take a look and also check out this doll you are asking about.

Message 1528 of 9,230
latest reply

PS

I am so glad you come by here, Nurse.

Message 1529 of 9,230
latest reply

waving Hello to everyone ~ ~ ~

BB Kira3.jpg

http://www.gifttree.com/gifts-blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/13132a_T431A-Telefloras-Be-Happy-Bouquet.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1530 of 9,230
latest reply