cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with doll hats possibly Barbie?

Hi,

I have these posted on the doll website and they have been there for a couple of weeks with no replies so I was hoping someone here might know if these are hats for Barbie dolls or others? For some reason  I think I seen them before but for the life of me I can't remember (Old Age) LOL.

TIA

Ellen

hats1.JPGhats2.JPGhats3.JPGhats4.JPGhats5.JPGhats6.JPGhats7.JPGhats8.JPGhats9.JPGhats10.JPGhats11.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I sure don't know, but I think hats #1 and esp. #2 are really cute! 

The doll boards have pretty much dried up with all the changes to the boards in the past few years.  Used to be some exceedingly knowledgable people here. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

I know what you mean. It used to be you would post a question and you would barely get it posted before you would have multiple replies. That was 2 or 3 Ebay updates ago.

Thanks for helping

Ellen

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@ellennewburn2012

Did you ever find out who these hats belonged to?  I don't think I have been back here since I posted to you.  Things are working smoothly again, but I think it probably put the final touch to this board.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

Unfortunately noone else has responded to the post. Thank You for checking up on it.

Ellen

Message 5 of 5
latest reply