eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Answer
cinderellaqqq
Community Member
how can i add a reserve to my current listing ? there used to be an option at the time the item was listed and I don't see it.

how can i add a reserve to my current listing ? there used to be an option at the time the item was listed and I don't see it.

Other Answers: 6
hunyuk14
Community Member
Answered
in reply to cinderellaqqq

To reveal the Reserve choice, ...You have to click on, the Add or Remove options found above the auction/fixed price choices on your create a listing form.

"Aw...Darn it, Woodstock...look what you left on my keyboard again!"
hunyuk14
Community Member
Answered

Just to add to my above reply...You "might" have to click on the Add or Remove option...depending on which selling form you are using...short or long form.

"Aw...Darn it, Woodstock...look what you left on my keyboard again!"
jenny_lake
Community Member
Answered

It's still an option when listing.

If there are no bids, you can revise the listing to add a reserve.

nowibuystuff
Community Member
Answered

WHY spend/waste the money for a reserve?

Just adjust your start price to the minimum you are willing to sell the item for >> Your Reserve

Delivery Confirmation is now called "Tracking"

BUT seems to still be Delivery Confirmation

Copy & Paste from USPS site >>

If you shipped with Express Mail®, you’ll get point-by-point tracking details. If you used another service—USPS Tracking™, Certified Mail™, Registered Mail™ —you’ll see when it went out for delivery.
jackscurlock
Community Member
Answered

Hi Cinderella:

Buystuff is correct.  Why give eBay an extra $2.00 for a reserve price listing and lose about 10 to 25% of potential buyers?

Many buyers do not want to play games with their bidding.

Just put in the lowest you will accept for the item, considering your shipping, packing, etc., and go with that.

Good luck

captjack

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead.
Community Member
Answered

WHY in the world would you pay $2.00 per listing just to drive buyers away? Buyers DON'T like to play the "guess what my reserve price is" game. It's much easier to just list with the minimum that you're willing to take for your item. Buyers appreciate sellers who are OPEN + HONEST with them. ;-)

Y'all come back now y'hear?