eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
Where is the ebay feed on my home page? It disappeared and I want it back, please.

The custom "pinterest" style feed on my homepage of items for sale that would be of particular interest to me has disappeared. It was a great way to browse and shop -- I definitely bought more when I had it on my homepage than before. Now that it's gone, shopping the old way feels like a hassle. How do I get the feed on my homepage again?

Other Answers: 3
mr_lees_deals
Community Member
Answered
in reply to phipps6

To each his own, I hated the "feed". With my time spent in the Answer Center and all the items I end up looking at, my home page was a mile long. Took forever to X out all those items.

To me personally, the eBay home page is useless, I go straight to My eBay and or the AC, but when I'm there I hate the clutter. The more the clutter the faster I leave. Recent this, recommended that. But I digress..

I don't know where the "feed" for you went, I just noticed that I don't have it either. Yeah!!!

LC

“Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” Zig Ziglar
craneclimber1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to phipps6

"I want it back, please."

sorry...short of traveling back in time, all you can do is try a different browser and hope the updates haven't reach all of them yet.

outtasite!
Community Member
Answered
in reply to phipps6

Yes! Mine has disappeared too! I would really like it back! It was so useful. Going back to searching the old way feels way more time consuming and i don't think I will shop as much. They should just give you the option to turn it on or off...I hope they has not gotten rid of it!